Saturday, April 14, 2007

Beauty of the Hills.

During the insurgency time in Sri Lanka. I used to go and stay at Saranga's house whenever there were no inmates . Otherwise she used to stay with an aunt of her. It was a curfew night in Sri Lanka. I was at her place early that day so that when curfew stars both me and Saranga are safe but it was a different night. All of us in the area used to go to bed very early during curfew nights. Saranga went to bed earlier than me but she will not sleep until I come. Just as I finished taking a wash I heard someone knocking the front door. I came out of the bathroom and asked who is at the door. " We are from the Army . Open the Door. Or else we will come in "Then I said "Please wait , I will open." Saranga also came out of the room . She was afraid and asked me not to open the door. I said: " No Saranga, if we dont open they will break open" Then came the voice again: " Open up we want to check your house." I went forward and open the door. At once, three people came in and they themselves closed the door.and locked . Saranga immediately asked them. "Why is this, what do you want?"Instead of answering the three men were staring at her. She has forgotten to cover herself with the coat of the nightie she was wearing. She was wearing a nightie which had a deep neck and that also with the top button opened. In this hurry she had forgotten to put that button also. She was wearing a bra with a deep neck which could be seen from outside. The men were looking hard at her full breasts. She noticed this and saw a sign of danger. " What do you want ?" she asked again . And then one man answered, "You bitch. we want you. Nothing but you". Then I knew that they were not from their armed forces although they had a gun with them. I had the guts to ask them, "why are you trying to trouble us please take whatever you all want and go." Then one of them said, "You shut up. Dont make trouble for us . we are going to fuck your woman, you watch how we do that. Before that we'll have to tie you up." Two of the men held my Saranga by her shoulders and pushed into the nearby room while the other dragged me in to the same room. Saranga through fear was speechless. She could shout. But saw how she strugelled with them. But of no use. It made the situation even worse, because by now some more buttons from her nightie was opened. They kept Saranga standing in front of them and tied me to the bed post in the room. One man ordered Saranga to remove her clothes. She was scared and did not move at all. Then he said, " OK you aren't doing that, but we will do that for you." Two of them came forward held the nightie, from where it was half opened from both sides and pulled it so hard, tearing it very easily. They were so mad as if they were starving for sex they completely tear, my nightie shouting, "Tear , tear quick . Lets see what she has." While these two were tearing her dress to pieces the other was undressing. Now it was very clear what they will do to her. She was now standing with her deep necked Bra, showing her well grown Boobs and the matching pantie. The man who undressed came forward and said, "Now stop" and he came very close to Saranga . Looking at her half covered breasts and the buttocks he was going round her while the other two also now undressed, came and joined the other. Obviously the most prominent part of their anatomy was their Dicks. And one of them had a huge one, and all of those had become erect. I started imgining all possible things, but I was helpless... They were showing their hard iron poles to her and saying, "When we all fuck you, we'll see what your man has to say. We'll give you a good fuck". One man asked another to hold my hands behind. Then he put his hand in between her protruding breasts, and held the Bra, and pulled it very hard making her boobs jump forward fully uncovered. All the men started clapping. One said, "Ah what boobs!! They are like balloons! Hey these are specially made for people like us!! "The man who pulled the bra said,"I am going to eat her Big Boobs" Asking the man to hold her hands in the same position, he put one hand round her waist and pulling her to him, he held her left breast with the other hand started squeezing it hard. While squeezing it he pour his lips to the her other breast and started sucking the nipple as it he was trying to make her nipple dug out from where it was buried. And I noticed how that nipple was coming out. Somehow this is the first time I am seeing something I never expected to see. Saranga was looking fantastic I thought. Although she was very helpless, my sexy thoughts started pouring in to my mind. While this was happening the third person put a hand inside her pantie and touched her pubic area and massaged, started pulling it down taking it off her legs... completely . Now there was nothing else she could hide to them, everything was out. She was fully nude. Seeing her nude body they all became mad. Her down the waist area is fleshy and nice. One of them held one side of her ass. While squeezing the hump of flesh, with the other hand he held her milky thigh of one of legs and parted it. Then he knelt down and went under her pussy and put the tongue in her cunt, wetting her in preparation for the fuck. Now the man who was squeezing her boobs stopped it, started kissing her entire body. So everyone was doing something, while the other to her private parts in the body. Squeezing, licking, kissing, sucking etc.. Each one was describing what he was feeling. The man who was licking her pussy was saying, "How good it is that she had, her pussy shaved. May be she is getting fucked everyday by this man," pointing me out he said, "Who knows man, she must be getting fucked everyday by many others also. Because, look at her big boobs and nipples, her ass, this lovely face." By now I noticed an erection in myself. My prick was getting hard and it was jutting out through my pajamas. Noticing this on, one man came to me and said, "Poor fellow, all of you see this. But you must be fucking her every day. Today is our day." And he pulled my pajamas down making my hard penis come out. I saw there was precum in every man's dick. So was mine. One of them jumped forward and took Saranga on his shoulder like carrying a baby, and put her on the bed on her back. The other held her arms upwards and tied them to the upper part of the bed making her now lie with her legs towards me. She lying looking upwards and her full boobs were well pointing towards the roof with her big teats jutting out, which had become red at the moment after so much of hard squeezing and sucking. Immediately one man got on to the bed, and started sucking her complete breasts and was biting her nipples while another parted. Her legs had a good look at her pussy and showing it to me also He entered his rock hard pole into her cunt. Saranga this time shouted' "Oh.. Oh.. No..Nooo... AAUHH." But his entry would not have caused pain as her pussy was wet enough due to heavy tongue fucking. He started pounding her with heavy thrusts. He was doing the fucking at fast speed, so fast.. so that her breasts were swinging up and down for each thrust. This had tempted the other two so much. Related that act they could not wait just not doing anything. "Come lets squeeze those big boobs" one man said.And both of them got on to the bed, took her boobs one from each side, and started sucking, biting, and squeezing. Then one man lifting her one leg fully to a side, opened up her cunt area and showing me how she was getting fucked. He said, "Can you fuck like this?" I watched how she was getting fucked, her cunt lips were coming out and going in for each thrust The whole area was reddish and wet, although this one was not the man who had the biggest penis. When this man who was fucking her was about to finish, he put his both hands around her and fully embracing her. He put his lips on hers and while biting her lips, he started giving her very hard thrusts, and then with a big shudder he was shooting his cum inside her cunt. He spent a few minutes in that position and pulled out his dick. Her cunt was still opened and cum was oozing out of it. Then came the second , and telling the man with the big dick,"You don't wait till I finish. Here she has a nice mouth, put your one in that, and do the job." "No, No, I have a different plan. Just finish your portion now," he replied. And then the second man started fucking her while the man who had already finished started describing his fuck experience the last moment. "Oh, she is absolutely fine!! I will come and fuck her again, her warm cunt. I was feeling so fine inside her." These words probably tempted the man who was fucking her now. He was also giving hard thrusts as if he has not had any sex for a long time. And he loved to watch her boobs swinging with each time he was pounding her. Then he told them, "Look at this. See, how her boobs' swinging when I fuck." Actually her boobs were flying high with each thrust, that was something I also normally love to see. Immediately he shot his cum and finished the fucking. Third man. Here's the last man who has the biggest hard pole than the other two. Now He was starving and he came to her, untied her, and turned the other side and said, "You will see when I fuck her through her ass, how her boobs will swing . One of you hold that man's prick and masturbate him while I fuck her, he will love that." he's pointing me. He tied her again to the bed, and she was facing downwards. I was shocked for a while whether he was trying to put his big monster into her ass hole. Oh, No, he got on to the bed, got her to kneel on the bed, kept her in a real bitch position, kissed her ass, biting where the flesh is, and she was showing her reddish cunt hole through her ass with cum still pouring out. Her full Boobs were hanging down with the weight, and the man without much difficulty entered his monster into her cunt while Saranga gave a yelling "Ohh" and this man was fucking her with a better rhythm than the other two men. I could see his big long shaft entering her vagina, and when coming out bringing her cunt lips out, that's each time his shaft came out. The real swinging of her breasts could be seen only at this moment rather than the other moment before. Each time this man entered his big cock, the boobs were going forward and coming back such as he was pulling out the men who finished early. She could not resist this both of them went under her caught of her big boobs and did the nipple sucking . But during the last few minutes he held her boobs tight from behind, squeezing them with both hands accelerated his thrusts, making this for Saranga to yell he finished fucking her, "AAUUHmy. Hmmm..mmm... yo,yo,you're giant, bastard... Yours' too big, too long for me.. Hmmm. . Do stop..please, please... I've pain so much.. I've satisfied, satisfied... Hmmm, stop please, please, please...." Although Saranga shouted such loudly but that monster man was still working calmly as if he didn't hear any voice.One man was still masturbating me, and I was about to come watching this record breaking fucking. But it did not happen. I thought everything was over now.. . Just then, the first man who finished the job said, "We shall never get a woman like this . Let us fuck her again this time keeping her in a different position." I was helpless and I myself wanted to come ejaculating myself. The rope they tied her to the bed was long enough for them to tie her again, the ropes this time hanging from wooden pole of the roof and she was helplessly hanging on the rope. Because her arms were pointing upwards her big boobs were protruding out well with its weight also. And they were talking about her breasts while giving various examples each other, "Oh , look they are like big melons." And another said,"Her big balloons are made for squeezing only." "Look at those grape like nipples" the other two while pointing."And look her Ass, the pussy with no hair." All these words made my prick harder.. Then handing over masturbating me to the big pole man. The other two went to Saranga again with their rock hard erections. One man went behind her and easily inserted inside of her his hard cock from behind. while the other came to her from front and held her tight, putting his arms around her, he started sucking her nipples one after the other. The man who was fucking her asked the other to hold her tight, while he was thrusting her from behind. When he finished fucking her the other loosened the rope a little, and brought her half down and lifted her lfrgs making her swing from the ropes. But he asked the man who finished to hold her tight from her head, and then he parted her legs. I could see her wet and reddish cunt hole well. I was about to ejaculate now. As then the other man holding her legs apart inserted his cock into Saranga's cunt hole, and fucked her well and her boobs were jumping up. As looking at her boobs and fucking of the man I started ejaculating heavily shooting my cum few feet away. This time those man did not take much time with her. Both of them untied her and put her on the bed again. The Big Prick man after finishing his job for me had a hard on again. I knew that he will do something again. He went straight to Saranga git on to her almost unconscious body sat on her belly and said, "Hey look at these Boobs I've not ever seen any nice two bumps like this. These are not only good for squeezing but for fucking also." Then he placed his real big Cock between her nicely grown Boobs, holding her Boobs, and pressing against his Big Rock Hard Pole. He fucked the breasts. While doing that he was rolling her nipples with two fingers on both sides. For a while he did this and looking at her partly opened mouth, he pulled his Big Prick out and slowly started inserting it in her mouth, until it reached her bottom of the mouth, he fucked her hard. She was groaning with difficulty in breathing... Each time he thrust his Big Prick in her mouth, his moving ass was jumping up and down, her big Boobs pressing them in such a way that the Boobs were jutting out from both sides of her body. And then like a monster he started ejaculating in her mouth giving a mouthful of his cum. After they left our house and untied me I examined her. She was partly unconscious. Her mouth was putting out the juice of that man. Her cunt was full of their juice. The whole area of her pussy was reddish. Before they left they were telling me."Your woman was someone special. A woman like that needs good fucking. We have to come again one day and do a fucking session. That will for your benefit you also". After everything was over I gave her good hot water bath.

No comments: