Thursday, April 19, 2007

College Girls

College graduation day finally arrived. When they called out "Mindy Sparks",I proudly walked across the stage and received my diploma. Underneath mygown, I wore a light summer dress and white panties. I wasn't wearing a bra,but I was far from naked like some of my sorority sisters.Audrie was one of the boldest exhibitionists in the sorority house. It wasquite obvious that she didn't have a stitch of clothing on under her robe.As she pranced up to the stage, her big boobs bounced freely under her gown.The stage lights illuminated Audrie's dark bush beneath her gold satin robe,which was acknowledged by applause and catcalls from the guys in theaudience.When Audrie reached center stage, her face became red with embarrassment. Itlooked as if Audrie suddenly realized how sheer her graduation robe reallywas. Backlighting on the stage created a nude silhouette of Audrie's perfectbody, which was viewable by everyone in attendance. This incited acollective gasp along with looks of disgust from many of the parents andgrandmothers that turned out for the event. Cameras flashed throughout thearena as the barely dressed coed accepted her diploma and hurried back toher seat. I'll bet some of the fathers took more pictures of Audrie thanthey took of their own son or daughter.Even though I acted like a good girl on graduation day, that doesn't mean Iwas an angel during finals week. I tried to be an angel, but once again asimple panty flash turned into a big mishap rendering me helplessly naked infront of a group of strangers.The evening started out innocently enough. I went to a bar with myboyfriend, Vince, and I was perched on a high bar stool. Vince was playingdarts with his friend, Duke, so I was left sitting alone at the bar,drinking a beer and reading my Business Studies book preparing for my lastexam. I majored in Business Education with a Teaching Degree, which gives methe opportunity to teach business as well as work in an office setting.Sitting at a table below me was a girl who looked to be in her twenties,along with two younger boys. The boys couldn't have been more than eighteen,but the bar is pretty lenient about serving minors during finals week. I wasgetting bored, so I thought I'd have a little fun and put on a show forthem. I had a large glass of beer in front of me, but the peanuts were in abowl a little out of my reach. I'm just slightly over five feet tall, so Ihad to stand on the foot rail of my bar stool and lean forward to grab anut. This caused the hem of my short sundress to ride up in back, exposingmy pale pink panties to the group below me.I never looked down at the boys, but from the corner of my eye I could seethat they were thrilled by the vision in front of them. I could feel theirhungry eyes feasting on my panty clad backside as I slowly reached for thepeanut. Everyone was getting quite an eyeful because my panties werepractically see-through and only came halfway up my butt. I bought the tinyunderpants so that when I wear low-cut jeans, my panties wouldn't show abovethe waistline. Of course, this meant that half of my butt-crack was hangingout above the thin elastic waistband and the other half was plainly visiblethrough the very thin fabric of my little undies.When I finally sat down, I should have stopped, but once again I let myemotions get the best of me. That's how I always get myself into trouble.Even though I was wearing a very short and skimpy dress, I thought, "Whatharm could come from showing off my panties to a few strangers?"I tried to concentrate on my text book, but I couldn't resist the urge tolet my panties pop out in public again. As I slowly leaned forward, Inoticed that there was a mirror behind the bar. I was able to see thereflection of the girl and the two boys sitting with her. The girl was verycute with brown hair and a dazzling smile. The sparkle in her eyes wasmesmerizing as she stared at me from behind. I hadn't been interested in agirl since I met Vince, but my boyfriend's lack of attention was forcing meto fulfill my needs elsewhere. After selecting a peanut, I sat back down onthe stool, but my curiosity was overwhelming and I needed to find out ifthis beautiful girl had any interest in me.The boys had shy nervous expressions on their faces as if they couldn'tbelieve what they'd just witnessed. The girl on the other hand wore aconfident smile on her face. She was definitely smiling at me, but Icouldn't tell if she liked me or if she just enjoyed watching me tease theyoung boys.I didn't want any more peanuts, but the attention I was receiving from thegirl inspired me to reach for another one. As I leaned across the bar, thebartender came over and asked if I needed anything. I was wearing adangerously short white button-down dress without a bra, and the top twobuttons were open. Since I'm such a diminutive and petite girl, I was forcedto lean over pretty far to reach the nuts.I might be small, but my medium-sized breasts are full and firm. As I bentforward, my dress gapped in front giving the bartender a birds-eye view ofmy round rosy nipples. I took my time searching for the perfect nut as thebartender positioned himself so that he had an unobstructed view of mynearly naked breasts. With my barely covered butt on display for the peoplebehind me and my titties exposed to the bartender in front of me, I began tofeel aroused. My nipples started to harden and I began to experience thatall too familiar sensation of wetness between my legs.After giving the bartender a nice long look at my puffy pink nipples, I toldhim that I had everything I needed and started to sit back down on thestool. Then the funniest thing happened. While slowly sliding down into myseat, the hem of my short dress got snagged on the top of the chair behindme. I pretended not to notice and continued to sit down, but I could feelthat my dress was flipped up in back. My smooth tan flesh was exposed allthe way up to the small of my back, revealing my little pink underpants tothe young boys behind me. It sent chills up my spine because I knew that mytiny panties only concealed half of my butt-crack, but I did nothing tocorrect the situation.From the reflection in the mirror, I could tell that the girl was looking atme. She probably thought that I was completely unaware of my predicament.The beautiful girl giggled as she pointed out my quandary to the boys at hertable. As the bartender brought me another large beer, I continued to studywhile acting as though I was oblivious to the awkward circumstances.The young boys were free to check out my nearly naked butt until my jerk ofa boyfriend and his equally annoying friend showed up. My boyfriend quietlycame up behind me, tugged on the waistband of my underpants and dropped anice cube down the crack of my ass. He startled me so I quickly turnedaround, but he didn't pull his finger out of my skimpy undies and I felt thethin elastic waistband of my tiny panties snap.I sternly said, "You're so immature" as I leaned forward on the bar stool.I promptly lifted the back of my skirt and reached down into my underwear tofish out the cold ice cube, probably exposing most of my bare ass to theboys at the table behind me in the process. The melting ice cube left a wetspot on my panties, which only made the see-through material even moretransparent. I threw the ice cube on the floor and then I examined mydamaged undies. My stupid boyfriend managed to break the elastic on the thinwaistband near my right hip. This is the moment when I should have collectedmy belongings and left the bar, but I just couldn't resist the idea ofteasing the shy young boys just a little more.I stood up and turned my back to Duke, which forced me to face the groupthat had been watching me all night. In order to show Vince what he'd doneto my underwear, I had to lift up my short sun dress. I may haveover-exaggerated the need to raise my dress because I lifted the hem higherthan my belly button. With my dress up so high, I was certain that the groupcould see my neatly trimmed auburn bush, which was barely hidden by mytranslucent panties.I showed my boyfriend the broken elastic and said, "Thanks for ruining myunderwear! I'll bet they're gonna fall right off."The eyes of the young boys lit up when they heard that statement. The girlhad a big smile on her face, too. She knew that I was kicking the boys'hormones into overdrive, and she seemed to like watching me torture them asthey squirmed in their seats. The girl also gave me the impression that sheliked watching me for her own personal pleasure, as she gave me a wink andlicked her luscious wet lips.With the young boys staring right at me, I wiggling my hips a little andthen told Vince, "Look at my panties. You really ripped them. Now what am Igoing to do? See how they slide down my thighs when I move! I don't thinkthey're gonna stay on much longer."Duke yelled, "You're right, they won't!"Then Duke reached under my short dress and pulled my underpants all the waydown to the floor. I stepped out of my torn undies and without thinking, Ibent over to pick them up. I no longer had any panties on, so when I bentover, my bare butt cheeks were pointed right at the girl and young boysseated behind me.Reality suddenly set in and I remembered that I was completely naked undermy dress. I was mortified when I looked back and saw that the girl and heryoung friends had an unobstructed view of my bare ass. With my kneesstraight and my legs slightly spread apart, I'll bet they could even see mytender pussy lips from behind.I can be pretty bold when I'm wearing panties, but I'm a lot moreself-conscious when I'm totally nude. Instead of directing my attention atthe people behind me, I should have focused on securing my panties becauseDuke quickly grabbed my little undies off the floor before I had a chance topick them up.Duke started twirling my panties on his finger so I tried to snatch themaway, but he was too quick far me and tossed them to my boyfriend. Vinceheld my undies high in the air, but I was determined to retrieve them. He'ssix-foot-four, which is over thirteen inches taller than me, so I was forcedto jump for them.Jumping up in a short dress with no underwear on underneath was a bigmistake. When I jumped into the air, my short dress flew up exposing my barebutt and hairy triangle to everyone around me. Then my dress acted like aparachute as it slowly floated down, giving the people around me an extendedpeek at my nakedness.With Vince holding my panties up high, I couldn't secure my dress and raisemy arms at the same time. Therefore, I was forced to leave my extremelyshort sundress unrestrained as I leaped into the air. The young boys hadfront row seats for the spectacle and the girl sitting with them found thereaction on their faces to be priceless. I knew that the boys were gettingglimpses of my ass and pussy, but I continued to act as if I was unaware ofmy public exposure because the cute brunette seemed to be enjoying it. Shereally liked seeing that I was a helpless innocent victim baring my butt andbush to a bar full of strangers. Watching me get humiliated in public lookedlike it was turning her on.Finally, my boyfriend threw my panties and they landed on the bar. Duketried to grab them, but I slapped his hand away. Unfortunately, his handknocked over my freshly poured large glass of beer, which spilled onto thebar and ruined my text book. The beer also splashed off the bar and drenchedthe top of my dress. Now my nipples were even easier to see as the thinwhite cotton material became instantly transparent.With everyone looking at my nearly naked breasts, I felt extremelyvulnerable and held the text book in front of me. My boyfriend gave hisfriend a high-five as they started laughing. Duke even tried to take my bookaway and my drunken boyfriend made no attempt to come to my defense.My eyes began to well up with tears as I declared, "Vince, you've ignored meall afternoon and when you finally showed up, you humiliated me in front ofa bar full of strangers!"He said, "Oh come on. We're just having a little fun."I said, "Well the fun's over. I'm leaving and I never want to see youagain!"He said, "Why don't you get over yourself" as I grabbed my billfold andheaded for the door with my text book clutched against my chest.Vince tried to follow me, but Duke grabbed his arm and said, "Let her go.You don't need her."I heard my boyfriend call out, "You're right. I don't have to put up withthis crap" as I left the bar and I walked out into the night.I began to head towards the campus when I sensed someone coming up behindme. Thinking that it was Vince, I yelled for him to go away, but it turnedout to be the beautiful girl that was seated at the table behind me. She puther arm around me and gently brushed away the tears from my cheeks.Following the girl was the two young boys that had been sitting with her. Iburied my head in the girl's bosoms, trying to hide my blushing face.Everyone was quite for a moment, then I broke the silence and meekly said,"I'm so embarrassed. I was trying mind my own business and study for myfinal exam, but my jerk of a boyfriend decided it would be fun to expose meto his friend and everyone else in the bar. Then a beer spilled and ruinedmy book. I just hope no one saw my underwear."The girl giggled and said, "Oh we saw a lot more than that!"The boys snickered, and then she continued, "But you handled yourself verywell. You don't need him. By the way, my name is Jennifer. I'm a gradstudent in the school of business and behind you are Andy and Brad. They'rea couple of freshmen that I'm trying to tutor so that they can pass theirexams."I introduced myself and looked back to say hello to the boys, but they weretoo nervous to say hello back to me. Then Jennifer and I turned our headsand gave each other endearing smiles. She continued to keep her arm aroundmy shoulders, but she lifted my text book from in front of me and examinedit.Jennifer said, "Your book is ruined" and then she tossed it into a nearbytrash can.I screeched, "Jennifer, you can see right through my dress. I was using thatbook to hide my boobs."Jennifer replied, "I'm sorry. Hey, it's only eight o'clock. The BusinessSchool Office is still open. I'll bet I can find you another one. Who's yourteacher?"I replied, "Professor Wrissley."She said, "I think he's still there. Let's stop by and find out."I said, "But look at me. I'm practically naked!"With a devious smile she said, "Don't worry. I'm sure he won't mind."Her smile raised a red flag about her intentions for me. However, I was alittle drunk and had just broken up with my boyfriend, so I continuedwalking with her because I couldn't resist her sweet caring personality. Aswe headed towards the School of Business Building, the young boys followedclose behind. They watched intensely as an occasional breeze lifted my shortdress up exposing my bare butt cheeks to them.I tried to hold my dress down, but Jennifer pushed my hand away saying, "Youdon't have to guard your dress. You're among friends. Besides, those pantiesyou were wearing barely covered your cute little behind anyway."I explained, "Those panties were for my low-rise jeans so that they wouldn'thang out above the waistline when I bent over."Jennifer said with a little laugh, "I solved that problem by not wearing anypanties. See?"I looked at Jennifer's butt and noticed a little bit of her butt-crack wasshowing above her short white shorts.She smiled and said, "I like showing off my butt. I work out hard to looklike this, so I'm not afraid to show it off. Besides, it gets the littleboys' attention while I'm babysitting. ..err, I mean tutoring. It seems todrive the boys wild."I said, "I'll bet it does. It's driving me wild right now" and she respondedwith a hug and a smile.Jennifer has model good looks. She's tall and thin with long dark hair and avery pretty face. Her breasts aren't much bigger than mine, but they lookround and perky. Jennifer's golden tanned skin was a sharp contrast to herpeach tank top and flimsy white bra. She looked delicious and I wanted toeat her up.We finally reached the Business Building and we had to climb a steep flightof stairs to get to the front door. Of course the boys followed behind, butthey took their time so that they were several steps below Jennifer and me.It was obvious that they wanted to look up my dress, but neither Jennifernor I made an issue of it. Once we were inside, Jennifer told the boys toget Professor Wrissley and then she led me into the kitchen area.Jennifer said, "I think we need to wash off this beer. You smell like abrewery."I watched nervously as Jennifer lathered up her hands, and then startedcaressing the front of my dress until it was all sudsy. She kept moisteningher hands under the warm water and then rubbing them up and down the frontof me. Jennifer looked me in the eyes and smiled as she gently squeezed mybreasts through the wet fabric. The sensation of her gentle hands against mynipples was getting me excited, but then Professor Wrissley suddenly enteredthe room. Jennifer stood up and purposely stepped aside, leaving me standingthere unprotected in my soaked white sundress.Jennifer said, "Mindy's text book got ruined tonight. I was wondering if youhad another one so she can study for your exam?"Professor Wrissley observed my practically non-existent dress, chuckled andreplied, "I have the exam on my desk. Maybe you should just take it now andget it over with."Jennifer said, "That'd be great!"Then Jennifer gave me a sinful grin and declared, "Professor Wrissley, Iguess you'll need to sit and watch Mindy the whole time to make sure shedoesn't cheat."I squealed, "Jennifer! You know I'm practically naked" as I made a veinattempt to fold my arms across my chest.A look of panic crossed my face as Professor Wrissley examined my sheerwhite dress. The dress was now sticking to me like a second skin because itwas saturated with water, so Professor Wrissley had plenty to look at.Acting like a true gentleman, he smiled and said, "No, Jennifer, I thinkI'll let you keep an eye on her. I'll be in the lounge. Let me know whenyou're finished."When Professor Wrissley left the room, Jennifer began unbuttoning my dressso I squeaked, "What are you doing?"She said, "I can't get the soap out. I'm going to have to rinse your dressin the sink."After unbuttoning my dress, she quickly slipped it off my shoulders and inan instant I was naked in the middle of the Business School Building. As Istood there totally nude, Jennifer stuffed my dress into the sink and beganrunning warm water over it.I asked, "Can't we go into the women's restroom and do this?"She replied, "Well, we've already started here, so we might as well finishup here."I said, "But now I'm completely naked and anyone can walk into this room atany time!"Jennifer said, "Would you quit worrying! It's late. There's hardly anybodyhere."Then she turned to me and said, "I still need to get the soap off of you"and began running her slippery fingers up and down the front of my nakedbody.Jennifer softly tickled my belly button and then proceeded to drag her rubyred fingernails up the front of me until she reached my taunt nipples. Sheused her fingertips to tease my super sensitive nipples and then she softlymassaged my entire breasts. Her magic fingers felt magnificent and I wasbeginning to relax and enjoy the phenomenon that she was creating.Jennifer looked down and sweetly said, "Aw, it looks like you've got alittle soap on your girl fur. I'd better take care of that."***I quivered with anticipation as Jennifer slowly slid her hand down the frontof my naked body until she reached my neatly trimmed auburn bush. Shesquatted to the side of me and began running her wet fingers through mypleasure patch with her left hand while gently dragging her soft fingertipsup and down my hypersensitive butt-crack with her right hand. I moaned withdelight as Jennifer inserted a finger into my moist pussy and slowly startedmoving it in and out. At that moment, one of the young boys came into thekitchen and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that I was naked.He nervously asked, "Jennifer, I...I have an economics question."Jennifer sternly said, "Look what I'm doing! Can't you see I'm busy?" as shethrust her finger deep inside me.Jennifer's handy work caused me to cry out in bliss right in front of thepoor boy. The boy just stood there staring at me, which both embarrassed andexcited me at the same time. There I was, a naked girl with another girl'sfinger in my pussy, right in the middle of a public building. And it was allwitnessed by a young boy that I didn't even know.I said in a moaning tone, "Um Jennifer, you do...oh that feels good...you doremember that I'm naked here, don't you? I mean, um...please don't stop whatyou're doing...um, I mean the boy can see me and I don't have any clotheson!"She giggled and replied, "Of course I remember you're naked" and then shestarted making little circles inside of me with her finger, causing me tomoan loudly as the boy continued to watch.The feeling was building inside of me and I was about to have an orgasm whenthe other boy suddenly entered the room. The shocked look on his face wasalmost comical, but I was so close to the Promised Land that I couldn't paymuch attention to him.Suddenly Jennifer pulled her finger out and I squealed, "Oh no...pleasedon't stop! I'm so close."Jennifer ignored my pleas, pointed to the doorway and demanded, "Andy, Brad,get out of here. I'll talk to you later."I was begging Jennifer to finish me off, but she took a nice long look at mynude body and said, "I can't get the soap off of you. Why don't you hop uphere over the sink and I'll rinse you off with the hose."It was awkward climbing up onto the counter, but Jennifer helped by placingher soft hands on my round rear-end and gave me a little boost. The only wayI could sit over the sink was to lower my bare butt into the metal tub andspread my legs wide so that I could place my foot on the counter to eachside of the sink. This left my pussy wide open in front of Jennifer.Jennifer pointed the hose at me and water began to cascade down my barebody, rinsing the soapy film off my creamy skin and leaving me squeakyclean.Jennifer looked down at my hairy triangle and said, "You'll need extraattention to rinse the soap out of your pussy hair."She pointed the nozzle towards the neatly trimmed red hair between my legsand the suds quickly drained off of me, but after the soap was gone, shecontinued to direct the hose between my legs. I shrieked as the warm waterbegan to pulsate over my little clitty.I cried, "Jennifer, you don't know what you're doing to me."Jennifer replied, "Oh I know exactly what I'm doing to you" as she inserteda finger inside of me while continuing to let the water massage my swollenlove button.I was just about to explode when we were interrupted again. Dr. Anderson,the Dean of the School of Business, entered the kitchen with a mug in hishand. He stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted me in the sink. Jenniferquickly let go of the hose, stood up and moved out-of-the-way, leaving me asexposed as humanly possible. I was stark naked with my legs widespread andmy wet pussy was spread wide open as I displayed the ultimate beaver shot toDr. Anderson.Jennifer nervously stammered, "Dr. Anderson...I didn't know you were here, Imean Mindy spilled her beer. I had to clean her up...that's all I wasdoing...cleaning her up! Nothing else."Dr. Anderson snickered and said, "Calm down. I just want a cup of water."I'd never been more embarrassed in my life as the sixty-year-old man merelystood there and carefully inspected my bare body. It didn't look like he hadany intention of leaving. My round rosy nipples and soft pussy hair wereright out in the open for him to examine. I couldn't even use my arms tohide my nudity because I was using them to balance myself over the sink. IfI'd have let go, I would've slid right down onto the floor.Jennifer offered to let Dr. Anderson use the hose, which was resting on mybare leg near my pussy, but he just laughed and said, "You go ahead andfinish up whatever it was you crazy college girls were doing. I'll come backlater."As soon as Dr. Anderson left the room, Jennifer looked at me and said, "Wow,what a rush! I loved showing you off like that!"I countered, "Showing me off like that? What do you mean? I've never felt sonaked in my life. You totally humiliated me. You're no better than myex-boyfriend! "Jennifer replied, "I'll bet I'm better...a lot better" and then she doveinto my bare beaver.Jennifer started wiggling her tongue all over my sweet snatch until shefound my little clitty. Then she focused her attention just in that spot fora while. I was moaning so loud that I'm sure they heard me all the way downthe hall, but I couldn't help it...it felt so good! Then Jennifer inserted afinger into my pussy while teasing my sensitive nipples with her other handand I was finally to the point where I was about to explode.I started screaming, "Oh wow... don't stop...not this time...oh yes, ohyes...I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and then I tensed up and twitched arounduntil I couldn't take it anymore.Jennifer eased up and moved forward until our lips met. Then she gave me along passionate kiss followed by one last rinse with the hose. Jenniferplayfully put the nozzle between my legs, but it about sent me through theroof because my pussy was overly sensitive since I'd just finished having anorgasm. She draped my sopping wet dress over the towel rack and then dabbeda few paper towels against my bare skin to help me dry off. Finally,Jennifer started to lead me towards the hallway.I paused, "Wait a second Jennifer. Where are you taking me? We can't go outinto the hall. I don't have any clothes on!"She replied, "We have to go to Professor Wrissley's office so you can takeyour exam."I asked, "But...but what about my dress? I mean, I'm still naked and you'releading me through a public building. Please don't make me do this. I'vebeen humiliated enough this evening."She said, "Don't worry. You can take your exam and then we'll come back foryour dress. It should be dry by then. Besides, there's hardly anyone here.No one will see you."At that moment, three boys came out of an office ahead and began walkingright towards us.I said, "No one will see me, huh?!"I tried to turn and run, but Jennifer had a tight grip on my wrist. The boysweren't shy about looking me over as they squeezed past me in the narrowhallway. Their hands accidentally/ on-purpose grazed my breasts and pussy,but Jennifer kept pushing onward. After they slowly passed me, I glancedover my shoulder and saw that the boys had stopped walking so that theycould check out my bare ass. I tried to rush, but Jennifer held me back andslowed the pace. She knew full well that the guys were looking at my nakedbutt and she did everything she could to prolong my indignity.I blushed feverishly as we continued walking down the hall with Jenniferwearing a big smile on her face. It was obvious that she loved putting me invulnerable positions when I didn't have and clothes on. My face was brightred as we finally reached Professor Wrissley's office. The boys were stillwatching me as I stepped into the office.I tried to sit behind the desk, but Jennifer escorted me to a little tablethat faced the door. The table offered no protection from anyone that passedin front of the open doorway. Then Jennifer walked over to the desk andpicked up the exam and a pen.As she handed them to me, I asked, "What about the door? Can't you close thedoor?"She replied, "No sweetie. It would get too warm in here" and then she took aseat behind the desk.I asked, "Why can't I sit behind the desk?"She said, "Because this is where the teacher sits. Now get started on thatexam."I begged, "Jennifer please trade places with me. Anyone that walks by willhave a clear view of my boobies and pussy. You know there's no way I cancover myself and take the test at the same time!"Jennifer sternly replied, "Just hurry up and finish the test. The sooner youget done, the sooner you'll get your dress back."I began to answer the questions on the test, but it was very hard toconcentrate with my breasts and bush out where everyone could see them. Iwas naked, yet Jennifer who was fully clothed, sat at the big desk. Thecherry wood desk offered a great deal of protection, and it was alsosituated sideways to the door. No one could really see Jennifer, yet I wasthe one that was naked.A guy walked by and glanced into the room. His mouth dropped open when hewitnessed my nakedness. Soon a few more guys discovered that I was taking myexam in the nude and they began to parade back and forth in front of thedoor. I did my best to close the eyes to the boys and concentrate on theexam, but it was difficult to ignore a group of guys ogling at my state oftotal undress. Then to make matters worse, Andy came into the office andasked Jennifer if she could answer a question for him.I tried to cover up and pleaded, "No Jennifer, send him away! I'm naked andhe's looking at me. Please, send him away."My pleas fell on deaf ears as Jennifer gave me a conniving smile andreplied, "Sure, come on in Andy. I've got plenty of time."She knew that all of Andy's attention was on me, as Jennifer took her timeand slowly answered his question. I could see the bulge in his pants andJennifer noticed it, too.Jennifer continued to torture Andy by saying, "Quit looking at Mindy. Youknow she's only naked because her dress is wet. I realize that it's hard fora boy like you to take your eye off such a beautify pair of tits and such apretty pussy, but you need to give her some privacy. Besides its very warmin here and she's more comfortable that way."Then Jennifer compounded Andy's torture by saying, "In fact, I think I wantto be more comfortable, too."Andy's eyes bulged more than his pants as Jennifer slowly lifted her peachtank top over her head, exposing her flimsy white bra to him. The poor boyswallowed hard as he checked out Jennifer's almost perfect breasts. Her darknipples were poking out against the thin stretchy material and the bra alsoallowed plenty of cleavage to show in front. Then she leaned forward towardsAndy and finished answering his question.Finally, Andy left the room and I said, "I'll bet he comes right back."Jennifer countered, "No, I'll bet he's headed for the men's room. Heprobably won't be back for a little while."We both laughed and then Jennifer said, "Seeing you naked really turned thatlittle boy on."I blushed and then Jennifer continued, "Seeing you naked is turning me on,too."There was silence, and then Jennifer stood up, unzip her tiny white shortsand let them drop to the floor. Now the only thing Jennifer had on was herskimpy see-through bra. She was shaved smooth between her legs and her moistpussy lips were totally exposed as she settled back in the big leatherchair.The huge desk protected her from anyone's prying eyes. She was also seatedto the side of the door so she was out of sight for the most part. From theside, I could see that Jennifer had a hand between her legs and she wasbeginning to pleasure herself. Now I had to contend with guys parading backand forth in front of me trying to catch a glimpse of my bare body, plus thedistraction of Jennifer touching herself, all while concentrating on myfinal exam. It was exhausting!The aroma of her girlie juices filled the room and I was starting to spendmore time watching Jennifer than I was reading my test. Then Brad came in,but couldn't see what was going on under the desk. However, he could seethat Jennifer only had a bra on top, so she tried to send him away. Idecided to frustrate Jennifer a little, so I asked Brad stay and pose hisquestion. Jennifer rolled her eyes at me and leaned forward to listen to hisproblem.As he asked his question, he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I pretended towork on my exam as I gave Brad an unobstructed view of my bare breasts andnaked pussy. Then I asked Jennifer to stand up and come over to answer aquestion for me, but she refused. She knew that my only intention was tomake her stand up in front of Brad and show him that she didn't have anypants on. Jennifer tried to quickly answer Brad's question, but I waspersistent about asking Jennifer to address my problem first.Finally, Brad asked Jennifer, "Why don't you help Mindy? My question canwait."I answered, "Because she doesn't have any pants on!"Brads face lit up and then he leaned over to see if it was true. Jennifertried to shield her bare pussy from his prying eyes, but was having troublefending off the young teenaged boy.Eventually, Jennifer gave in and said, "Oh alright" and then she stood upfrom the chair exposing her bald beaver to Brad.Brad froze in disbelief as Jennifer rose from the big desk and leaned overthe little table in front of me. Her beautiful round rear-end was right outin the open and Brad didn't know exactly what to do. Suddenly, two guys thathad been parading in front of the door passed by again and came to an abrupthalt when they saw Jennifer's bare ass on display.Jennifer quickly said, "Brad, please close the door."I said, "Sure, now want to close the door because you're naked."She replied, "That's right."As the door remained open and the guys continued to stare at Jennifer, Bradasked, "Should I leave?"Jennifer replied loudly, "Just shut the door" so Brad closed the door andlocked it.Jennifer asked, "Now Mindy, what was your question?"I replied, "Well, my question is really for Brad. Brad, what do you think ofJennifer's beautiful butt?"I stood up and began to caress Jennifer's smooth firm buns as I waited forBrad's reply.I said, "Mmm, Jennifer's got a great ass, don't you think Brad?"He mumbled something inaudible as I began running my finger tip up and downher sensitive butt crack. I was standing to the side of Jennifer, but shewas still leaning over the little table with her bare buns on view for Bradto enjoy. Jennifer shuttered as I gently tickled the area between herbeautiful butt cheeks.Next I reached up and unhooked Jennifer's bra. As the bra dropped downJennifer's arms, I forced her to stand up and face Brad.Jennifer's face turned red as I said, "Oh wow Brad. Look at the pretty,pretty titties!"Then I squeezed them and said, "They're so firm. Um, I just love them" as Ileaned forward and gave one of her nipples a tender kiss.Jennifer giggled and said, "Don't start something you can't finish.'I said, "Oh I can finish alright. You're not the only one that knows what Igirl likes."I sat on the floor between Jennifer's legs and slowly pushed my tongue intoher sweet snatch. Jennifer quickly became week in the knees and grabbedBrad's shoulders for support. I started sliding my tongue up and down thesmooth moist slit between Jennifer's legs and she began to purr like akitten. I zeroed in on her little clitty with my tongue, while inserting afinger into her love hole. Jennifer started breathing heavily as I continuedmy assault on her pretty pussy. Then Jennifer reached out and placed one ofBrad's trembling hands on her breast.Jennifer said, "Mmm, that feels so good" and then she reached for Brad'sother hand, but it was buried in his pocket.He had his hand in his pants pocket and he was fidgeting around, so Jennifersaid, "If you're going to do it, do it right."Then Jennifer unfastened Brad's jeans, and then she pushed his pants andunderwear to the floor.Jennifer said, "Mindy, look at Brad's cute penis. It's real hard!"I looked up and said, "His soldier is standing at attention."Young Brad was extremely embarrassed to have two girls examining hismanhood, but his embarrassment changed to excitement as Jennifer took it inher hand and began to stroke it. As Jennifer worked on Brad's penis, Ireturned to Jennifer's pussy. Brad was touching Jennifer's breast, Jenniferwas stroking Brad's member and I had my finger moving around in Jennifer'spussy while licking her love button at the same time.Jennifer purred, "Mmm Mindy. That feels good. Do you like it Brad?"Brad muttered, "Oh yeah, oh yeah."The action was heating up and then Jennifer said, "Look out Mindy. I thinkBrad's missile is about to launch."Soon Brad couldn't hold on any longer and milky streams shot out andsplattered on the floor right next to me. Jennifer was not distracted byBrad's cannon fire and continued to hold on to Brad's shoulders until shehad a screaming orgasm. Even with the door closed, I'm sure they could hearus in the hall.Jennifer quickly slipped on her bra, tank top and short shorts, while Bradpulled himself together again. Once again I was the only naked person in theroom. Jennifer sent Brad to get my dress and then I asked her if she couldcheck the answers on my exam. Instead of checking my answers, she pulled outthe answer sheet and graded my entire test.Jennifer said, "Mindy, you're one smart girl. With everything going on, youstill only got three wrong. Do you want me to change them so that you have aperfect score?"I happily said, "No. An A-minus is good enough for me."Just as I thought my day was getting better, Andy and Brad entered with mydress.Andy said, "I'm sorry, but we had a little accident with your dress."I slipped it on and said, "It feels kind of snug."Brad said, "It was still wet, so we put it in the microwave."Jennifer chuckled and said, "I think it shrunk a little. It barely coversyour butt!"Andy said, "That's not the worst part."As I tried to squeeze into the dress, I found the real problem.I yelled, "Oh no, you melted the buttons off!"Brad and Andy said, "We're sorry" as Jennifer ushered them out of the room.Jennifer said, "Look on the bright side. We just have to drop off your examand then you can go home."I shrieked, "I can't go to the faculty lounge like this! Can't you take itfor me?"Jennifer replied, "Sorry, he specifically wants it from you and I'd hate foryou to miss turning in an A-paper."The anticipation of another chance to publicly expose me brought a smile toJennifer's face. I struggled to hold my dress together between my breastsand in front of my pussy, but I could feel the bottoms of my bare buttcheeks peeking out, even without bending over.We entered the lounge and there were four professors waiting for us. I justwanted to hand over my test and leave, but Jennifer decided to make smalltalk with the professors. She knew that I was mortified standing there,while the four men stared at me, so she wanted to prolong my agony. It wasdifficult to hold onto my billfold and hold my dress together... sodifficult that I dropped the billfold on the floor.I asked, "Jennifer, can you pick that up for me."She smiled and said, "No. You're a big girl. You can carry your own wallet."I pleaded, "But Jennifer, you know what's gonna happen if I bend over topick it up!"Now all the men were staring at me with intensity as Jennifer just pointedto my billfold, offering no help at all. I slowly began to bend over,knowing that the two men behind me had a clear view of my bare ass, andpossibly a view of my pussy from behind, too. Then the men in front of me,which included Professor Wrissley, started getting excited knowing that Iwould have to let go of my tight dress to reach for my billfold.***I quickly grabbed my billfold, but I wasn't fast enough to catch my dressand it popped open in front exposing my neatly trimmed auburn bush to themen in front of me. All I could do was stand up and hold my little billfoldin front of my pussy hair as my dress popped wide apart. It separated allthe way up to where I was holding it together on top. Even my flat littletummy was on display for the men to see.As Jennifer tried to continue making small talk, I declared, "Time to goJennifer!"She said, "You're right. Goodbye gentlemen" and then she grabbed me by thearm.To my horror, she pulled so hard on my arm that it made me let go of the topof my dress. This caused my tits to pop out in the open for everyone to see.With my billfold in one hand and my other wrist held by Jennifer, my dresswas completely unrestrained leaving both my bare breasts and pussy hair outin the open for all of the men to see. I was forced to remain exposed untilwe left the building.Once we got outside, Jennifer started laughing so I tried to pull her topoff. Unfortunately, she broke free so I had to chase her. My dress wasflapping in the wind behind me and my bare ass, hairy pussy and bouncingbreasts were on display for anyone to observe. Finally, we made it to mysorority house and Jennifer spent the night. We slept with our soft nakedbodies pressed against each other.On graduation day, I watched Jennifer receive her Master's Degree. After theceremony, we posed together for pictures and then gave each other a bigkiss. My parents were shocked, which made us laugh because it would killthem to learn of all the naked escapades that I was a part of over the lastfour years.We loaded up the van and I said goodbye to the college campus for the lasttime. I had a couple of interesting job offers, but one that really peakedmy interest was a teaching job in the business department of a prep school.What made the job so appealing was Jennifer. She took a job there and wantedme to work there, too.Graduation day brings an end to the College Girls series. Is it time for meto become a mature adult or will Jennifer force the naked high jinks tocontinue? Will Prep Teachers be a new series? We'll just have to wait andsee!

No comments: