Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lessons GETTING SPICE OF LIVE

My name is Traci and this is my story of becoming a sex slave. No one has any idea of what the future holds for him or her. This is especially true for me. My life had gotten to be so predictable that I wanted to find a way to spice things up for my relationship with my husband."Daddy", my husband and my self had talked about this many times before, but this time when "Daddy" mentioned it again, I actually give it a lot more thought and figured what the hell. Therefore, I said "Yes" to his proposal. I still have to do a lot of soul searching asking my self, "Did I really want to become a sex slave?" First a little about me, I am 35 years old have being married for 10 years. I am only 5'2 and weigh roughly about 120. My hair color changes on a regular basis but at present moment it is dirty blond. I have petite breast 34C and some say have a real tight pussy and long clitoris. Not sure if this matters but I wanted you to picture me when you read my diary. This all started out as me wanting a way to spice up my marriage. When "Daddy" first asked me about this I was a bit unsure, but the more I thought about it the more thought "Hell", I felt I could do this. I was told that over there were a group of people who would pay me top $$$ to see if I could go from ordinary sex to being a sex slave. Once I agreed, "Daddy" sent me a checklist to see what kind of thing I haddone and what kind of things I desired to do. Once I filled out the check list and worked a few times with "Daddy" I was then go in front of a panel for a series of "tests" to see if I could accomplish this. For my first training, I dress in regular clothes like jeans and a tee shirtbringing along with me something sluttish. This was not something I have trouble doing. I dressed in a matching blue thong and blue bra. Over that, I wore a pair of skintight jeans and a black see through top that I buttoned only partial. I also wore my black thigh high boots. I brought along with me a black and white schoolgirl skirt that fell to just below my ass. I hoped this would please him. When I arrived, he motioned me in, he could tell I was nervous and perhaps a bit scared. He reassured me that I could say "No" at any time and everything would be o.k. "Daddy" and I went over a few items on the checklist. He told me to do the best I could. The number one lesson for tonight is Money has no boundaries and that money is money "Daddy" tells me, I didn't understand this at first but later it became apparent. He told me that at any time I could have someone besides him watching me so I needed to perform like a good slut. "Yes Daddy" I said in a timed voice. "Good, now the first thing I want you to do is get dressed, once you are dressed I want you to put on this collar, sit on this stool then put on this blindfold, any questions?" "No daddy". I said. This was going to take some practice remembering to call him "Daddy" I dress quickly putting on the collar and blindfold. Let "Daddy" know I am ready. He inform me that my choice in clothing is great. My first lesson is to start playing with my self. Go slowly at first and remember to continue to play, even when I feel an orgasm start. When I am ready to cum, I need to pant like a puppy and tell him "Daddy I am Cumming". I started out by lightly tapping my pussy then slowing I went from soft to a bit harder. I pulled on my lips and glided my fingers around my lips, feeling the silkiness from my juices ooze out. I rubbed my juices all over my long clit already feeling my orgasm build. As I was fondling my clit, my other hand was inside my bra pinching my nipples softly at first then harder as my hand keep exploring my wet pussy. As I was ready to cum I remembered to pant and said: "Yes Daddy, I am cuuuuummming" the words were hard to get out as I was cummng hard. As I felt my self-come down, I sensed the presence of another person. "Daddy" came over to the stool and told me to get off and kneel down on all fours.I did as instructed. At this time he told me I had to suck him, make him, my "Daddy". I started out by slowly taking his cock in my mouth, rubbing his cock all over the inside of my tight wet mouth. I took his balls in my hands and rubbed them. I felt his cock's growing hard in my mouth. I only did this for a few minutes when he pulled out, grabbed my leash and lead me over to a corner. He told me I was to be a good corner slut. He put me in the corner with my head pressed against the wall and my ass exposed for "Daddy" and the stranger. "Daddy" gave me some instructions to start playing with my self again. I need to show the stranger what a dirty little slut I could be. I did this for a while as I tried and not let my self cum too early. I wanted the stranger to see how naughty I could be. I want to be a good slut for "Daddy". Once I felt the orgasm I panted and shouted "Yes Daddy". He didn't let me enjoy though as soon as I cum he told me stop back up, turned around and crawl slowly towards his voice. As I started to crawl, he lift up my skirt and spanked me lightly. He only let me went a few steps when he instructed me to take my panties and my top off. I slowly take them both off, sat, and wait for his instructions. He then took my collar and lead me over to the stool. On the stool sat the stranger. I was told to give the stranger a good sucking. I took the stranger's cock into my mouth about the same way I did for "Daddy's". I could tell that the stranger likes this very much as he plays with my head shoving, his cock further in my mouth. While I was sucking him, he played around with my backside, strok me softly and his hand was exploring me all over he was going to, even further down to play with my ass and pussy. This felt soooo good, so that I almost cum. After I suck my stranger for a while "Daddy" grabbed my leash and told me to crawl again. This time I felt as he though I was going to the corner again. Once I got about five crawls, he told me to lay down with my head on the mattress and sticked my ass in the air. He then positioned me with my legs spreaded. Slowly at first, I felt "Daddy's" fingers rubbed against my backside then slowly his fingers slided into me. "Daddy" withdrew slowly then positioned himself between my legs. I felt "Daddy" shoved his cock into my pussy, nice and deeply. He did not do this long though; when he withdrew I felt the stranger got between my legs. The stranger then began to lick and suck my long clit, I arched my back in response to him. He took my pussy lips into his mouth, sucked, and tug on them and then returned to my clit that stood up such as to point the sky, became bigger, longer and harder. It seems made he socked at first, but then he extremely loved with the length of the clit and sucked it so excited and hard. That's why I suddenly moan as I was going to come. He continued sucking the long clit and returned to a more intense pace. As he was sucking my clit and pulled it out, he inserted his fingers into my pussy; I knew I was extremely wet and tight. He moaned with approval, and "Daddy" told me what a good slut I was for the stranger. Now I was really starting to feel an intense orgasm build. I knew he could feel my pussy tightened and contracted around his fingers. I knew this because he sucked my clit and her finger fucked me with more force leaving me breathless. "Daddy" was right in front of me watching all these, and then told me me what a good whore I was. As my orgasm build "Daddy" told me to let go, let it all go. This was something I had a hard time doing and in the middle of my orgasm I started to almost laugh. "Daddy" rubbed my shoulders and helped me breathe though my orgasm. Immediately and almost to the breaking point I always remember my experience of simple orgasm that I usually feel only when I made love with my husband. But not the same like that, right now I was breathless as I came down from my intense orgasm."Daddy" rubbed me and told me what a good little slut I was. I felt pleased and drained my desire in this time. I desired full high orgasm above everything since more years ago. Once I was in a more relaxed state "Daddy" said, he wanted me again. I knew not to refuse him my body. So I went over to him and started sucking his cock, as I did I felt him got hard, this pleased me knowing I could somewhat pleased him by sucking him. I had yet to got him off this way, but that would come with practiced, I was sure. I sucked him for a while when he told me to get on all fours again and went over to the mattress and sicked my ass out. I felt him started rubbing my pussy for getting my juices flowing again. "Daddy" positioned himself behind me and entered me good and hard. "Daddy" loved to fuck my pussy and told me to tighten more my pussy, to milk him good. I did it, and I suddenly felt another orgasm came, this one is quick to consume me, as I start to cum I panted. This was not something I was a custom to, but I had to do it because that, what was expected of me. As I cum, I had to pant and cry, "Daddy Yes, I am cuuuumming." I feel "Daddy" cum shortly after that.Once "Daddy" leaved my body, he told me to lift my ass high and play with my self. I laid my head down and half heartily started to play with my self. The feeling of cumin and cumin has left me drained my wild desire, but in fact I did it was what he expected me to do that.I was still very wet and got wetter as I knew my stranger was still watching me. He is positioned behind me, I could feel him stroking himself, this was also a great turned on for me knowing he was getting off watching me fondled myself. I opened myself up and inserted a finger in. Damn I was wet. At that time, I felt another orgasm ready to explode in me. As I started to cum though I felt my stranger shot his load all over me, not only on my back but also in my hair. After he cum, he reached down and rubbed his cream all over my backside. He then reached down and stroke my pussy. I went with one final orgasm. "OH YES DADDY" I screamed as I cum... Once I had done, "Daddy" commands me to dress quickly. While I am dressing, I am now permitted to look around. I see the stranger putting on his clothes. I am shocked to see that the stranger is no stranger at all. Seeing him make quite a shock to me as he is someone I would never have sex with while the stranger as I will continue to call him work on some things that's needed to be done to the apt. "Daddy" and I sit down and discuss what lessons we worked on from my checklist. I know we did some puppy play with me on the leash. We also worked on me following commands. He also tell me that I am paid for, after all that is what a good sluts have to do. I am glad I am able to please him. In a week, we will again have another lesson. I know this is not going to be all sex and that is o.k by me. I want to please and learn how to please others in the process. I also want to do well when it comes to testing. There are a few things that I am unsure of, but I will do what I can. Stay tuned for more of my submission to becoming the total sex slut I reach to my own conclusion that's "Variety is spice of life."

No comments: