Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mother-in-Law and Me

My wife Julie gave birth to my first son a few days after New Year's. Herwidowed mother Violet (Vi for short) would come to our house often for thenext several weeks to see how the 3 of us were doing. She especially wantedto make sure Julie would be able to produce enough milk for the baby. Shedid produce some, but somehow not quite enough. Even after the baby emptiedboth of Julie's breasts, he would cry for more. So Vi would open her blouseand put the baby to her own breasts to calm him down. The ladies would thenbottle-feed the baby some formula to compensate for Julie's scanty milk.This went on for 2 weeks, until one day I heard Vi shout to Julie withexcitement."Julie, I feel something. I'm lactating!""Wow, Mom! Can it be? Now we both can feed the baby from our breasts!""Exactly. Now we won't have to worry about formula anymore."One week after that, Julie went out to shop for new clothes for the baby.But before she could get into the store, she slipped on some ice and brokeher leg. That meant she'd be in the hospital for quite some time, so Viwould stay at our place for the duration and breastfeed the baby on her own.One evening I caught her doing so near the kitchen counter, her eyes closed.While she had the baby at one breast, the other one was fully visible to me:large, cream-white, with a dark-pink areola about the size of a 50-centpiece, and a nipple as big as the eraser of a pencil. It didn't take me longto get one of the most intense erections of my life.Then she opened her eyes and shouted, "Whoops, I didn't know you werestanding there!""Oh, I'm sorry, Vi. If you want me to leave...""Nah, that's OK. You may stay here and watch if you want."And watch I did. As she guided the baby from one breast to the other, Iwatched a lock of her dark brown wavy hair billow almost as far down as thetop of her breast. Then I stared at the breast at which the baby had fedearlier, and I began to wish I could suck from Vi's ample breasts myself.Once the baby had had enough, Vi put him in his bassinet to sleep, then saidto me, "I see this has gotten you quite excited! In fact, I get aroused toowhen I do this." She then took her blouse completely off and I took off myown shirt. For a long time we stood topless without saying a further word,with our eyes closed, our arms around each other, and her breasts pressingagainst my chest.After we broke our embrace, we went to the living room. My mother-in-law saton the couch and said, "Come here, honey. Lay your head on my lap." Once Idid as she asked, she lifted my head and offered me her left breast. After afew minutes of sucking, I could feel something warm and sweet filling mymouth. It had to be milk. I continued sucking until I could feel that breastdrying up. Then Vi guided me to her right breast and I drank more of hersweet milk.Suddenly I could feel the hardness in my pants intensifying. Before I couldsay anything to Vi, I shot a huge load of semen into my pants, enough tocause a pool to form on the outside of them."That must have been too much for you!" an astounded Vi commented, "Butdon't let go yet, there's still a little more milk for you to empty." So Icontinued to suck her right breast for another minute or so, then finally itwas empty.As midnight approached, Vi went back to the kitchen to retrieve the baby'sbassinet, then took him upstairs and tucked him into his crib. Then shesummoned me up to the bedroom that normally was mine and Julie's."Would you mind if I sleep on Julie's side of this bed for the rest of mystay?" Vi asked, "I'd hate for you to be cold and lonesome for many nightsstraight."Too weak to resist her offer, I answered, "Awww, that's very sweet of you.I'd love to keep warm in your arms."Both of us exhausted, we took off our remaining clothes and hopped into bed.I fell asleep on top of her, in her arms, my head between her breasts.During the wee hours of the morning we were awakened by the sound of thebaby crying. Vi went out of the room for a while to feed him. Once she cameback in, we got a few more hours of sleep, this time with us lying on oursides and facing each other.As the sun was rising, I woke up to find myself lying flat on my back withVi on top of me. "Good morning, sweetie," she said as she lowered her lipsto mine and kissed me."Good morning to you, honey," I replied in my own soft tone. Soon I couldfeel her hand touching my penis."Morning wood?" she asked, "Well, I know just what to do about that." Withthat, she sat up, spread her legs over either side of mine, and gentlyguided my penis inside her vagina."Uh, Vi...are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked, "What if Julie findsout once she gets home from the hospital?""I doubt she'll ever find out," she assured me."But what if you get pregnant?""I'm in my 40s now. My chances of conceiving are lower now than they werewhen I had Julie. Besides, it'll be quite a few days yet before she getshome. So let's enjoy ourselves now while we can. Now just relax."With that, she fed me once again from her beautiful, bountiful breasts. Isucked on the right one first; as I did, she said, "You know, I alwaysthought you were cute," sighing between phrases. "I dreamed of a momentsimilar to this ever since you and Julie married." All I could do was moanecstatically, for I was too busy drinking her sweet essence to make acoherent answer. Not until emptying that one breast could I say anything.Just before switching breasts, I said, "Ah, forbidden fruit. The very factthat it's forbidden just makes it taste sweeter!" Then I latched onto herleft breast and drank more milk from it. This time I did manage to fullydrain both breasts without ejaculating. ..yet.But less than a minute after I let go of her breasts, I could sense themoment of inevitability once again. "Vi, I'm gonna come! What do we do?""Just let it happen," she answered with a smile, "Shoot every drop into me!"And that I did, before she could finish that last sentence. Spurt afterspurt of my semen splashed into my mother-in-law' s womb. When I wasfinished, I stayed inside her until the hardness went away from my penis.Then we snoozed for a while until once again we awakened to face a new day.A month later, the day before Julie was discharged from the hospital, Viconfided to me that she did indeed get pregnant from our encounter. Once wegot Julie home, Vi moved back to her own house. Eight months after that, Vigave birth to a son who was half-brother/ half-uncle to my son by Julie.Now, dear readers, this story, like all my others, is totally fiction. It isnot meant to reflect, nor be acted out in, real life. With that in mind, Ihope you enjoyed it!

No comments: