Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Bhabhi and Me

Here is a true story, a real experiences of mine that running on two years ago which I will recount right now.My name is Adit, I am 19 years old. I was born at Naroda near Ahemedabad. I completed my Study there and passed with real good scores in my Xth class. Then with consent of my parents I decided to come down to Bombay for my college studies. I had an elder brother who has being stayed in Bombay since about a year until now. My brother is a Production Engineer and had landed a very good job in a MNC, and he had shifted in a posh flat given by the company itself. After a few months both of us staying together, then we were joined by third one. My brother got married and brought my 'Bhabhi" to stay with us. She was 23 years old. They have been honeymoon for 1 week and returned to their daily routine. Everything was fine till then. My relationship with my Bhabhi was very friendly. She would do all the work at home and I often help her to work in that home too. At that time I started having a crush on her. My brother had to work in 15 days shifts of day and night each. It all started after around a month and a half of their marriage. In case my Bhabi at home I liked her company very much, and many times during our conversation I would get an erection. I think she noticed this for a few times. I would had many times try to peep in her personal activities. I don't know whether she had caught me or not, but one day during our breakfast she asked me, "How is my figure Adit?" I replied "Hmm.. its good. Why ?" She said "Nothing". I got an indication but was still reluctant to make an advance. The same night when my brother had gone to his work, she called me in her room. She said "Let's chat for a few moment before going to sleep" I agreed. Then we talked about my college, my friends, and my girl friends. After about half an hour she went to change to her night gown. I was lying on the bed watching TV. A few minutes later she came from the bathroom in her regular gown. I noticed she was not wearing a bra and I could see her beautiful big boobs hanging as heavenly bodies.Immediately I had an erection. She came forward to me and laid on her back besides me. We watched tv for some time without talking anything, and after a few minutes I got up to go to my bed. I said, "Good night Bhabhi". She smiled at me but had a peculiar look on her face. As I neared the door, she called me and said,"Adit, I don't mind if you sleep here in my room, if you feel very hot in your room". The only AC we had was in her room. I was puzzled and got nervous and told her, "No, thank a lot Bhabi, as I have some studies to do, and I have to finish it this night too." Hearing the answer I could read the disappointment on her face, that made me 100 % sure of her intentions. That night I could not sleep well, and masturbated twice. I made up my mind that I should not lose this opportunity and would soon make a strike. Well it was the very next day itself. After a regular days college I returned at night after seeing a movie with my some friends. My brother had already left for work. Bhabhi served me the dinner, and then she sat just beside me while I was having my food. I could see the cut through her blouse, and again I had an erection. I decided today, it is the day of mine, and I asked her, "Today is very hot bhabhi. Do you mind if I sleep in your room". She promptly said yes.I could read the eroctic lines in her expression. At about 10.30 pm, I entered her bedroom. She was there laying in her gown and looking very sexy. I went forward besides her lay on my tummy looking at her at a glance and the tv alternatively. We talked about the movie, something here and there. My erection might through out the conversation but was very nervous to make it a cool. I was still a virgin . I decided to just lay asleep and let some things find the way out as it want. Bhabhi turned of the lights and tv after awhile. Only a dim light was on.After about 15 to 20 minutes, when I was pretending to be asleep, suddenly I felt the best feeling of my life. I was sleeping sideways facing her Bhabhi laid one of her hands, in between my thighs, just touching my prick. I got an instant erection and she noticed the bulge of mine. She lay the hands for a few seconds. I then moved my penis a little closer to her hand and positioning it in such away so that her whole hand covered my prick. The very next second she completely held my prick and started to fondle with it. She moved closer to me, and now her beautiful breasts were very near my hands. She put her hands in my pyjamas after opening the buttons and I had already very wet. She suddenly stood up and looked at me and smiled. She helped me remove my clothes and there I was lying completely naked in front of her, a such beautiful women gazing at my shaft 9 and a half inch prick. At first my shaft made to her surprised as she look at the size of mine. "WOW... it's you Adit? It's very, very long size, and sooo big. I've never imagine that you have the giant cock, baby!! How nice it is. Then how about your girl friend, Adit?""I haven't yet Bhabi, even I'm still virgin until right now." "Why? There are many girls in your study. You could get one or two, couldn't you?""I just still have a fear to touch a woman.I want to learn from you, Bhabi""Sure? Do you like me?" "Very much... Much more.!!!Every time I have imagine your face and your fit body when I was masturbating alone in my room or in the bath room.""If so... It's OK. Don't worry baby.I Think it would better if we are going to start the first lesson. Step by step.... Be cool your breath and mind, then... Come on, Adit!!"Then she started for sitting besides me. I then stood up before her and lifted her gown and removes it completely. There they stood. The most beautiful boobs hanging there with tight and erected nipples waiting for me to suck them. She was still wearing the panties. She immediately stood up and removed them too. I still get an erection anytime of the day when I remember her removing the panties and standing nude in front of me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She came closer to me and sat down on the floor in front of me. I immediately figured out the next move and came still closer to the edge of the bed to assist her. The next moment I was in heaven. She held my penis and started licking it at the tip. Slowly.. she started taking it completely in her mouth and after some time I was moaning loudly as it was full 9 and half inch in. She continued it for a few minutes. She also licked and played with my balls and my shaft alternately. Next moment when I was about to cum I tried to take it out of her mouth, but she insisted it on taking in her mouth. And in the next few seconds I cummed, a big load of cum shot right in her mouth. She took it all in her mouth. Some dripped out of her mouth on to her chest and some she swallowed. She moaned too. Then she laid on the bed and spread her legs. I went on top of her and started to kiss her lips heavily. I leaned lower and kissed her nipples and she moaned. I sucked her hard beautiful nipples heavily. I lowered more and licked her shapely tummy. She spread her legs. My hand instinctively went on her cunt and started exploring it. She moaned again. I kissed her cunt, it smelled so good I could hardly take my mouth of it. My fingers went into her cunt , I could feel her clit waiting to be felt. At that moment she moaned heavily "AAAUUHHH..my GOD.. sss yyyss yes yess yesss. Don't stop it baby !!" I then lowered my tongue spreading her cunt with my fingers, started licking her clit. I slowly increased my intensity and pushed my tongue hard against her clit, she's moaning again more heavily. My other hand started to explore her ass. She had got a beautiful tight ass which I think had been unexplored. My fingers started to find its way in her ass, and again she said "YES YES....very nice.. Don't stop it, my love" I continued to lick her clit for some minutes, often pressing her boobs. After a few minutes she cummed, I saw the cum oozing out of her cunt and dripping out. She asked me to take it into my mouth. I did so, it tasted very good. She laid with her eyes closed for a few moments, and then got up to go to the bathroom. She held my shaft in her hand and pulled my hand, next, she pulled me into the bathroom. We stood under the shower kissing each other heavily. After a few minutes I again had an erection. She told me not to fuck, since I was a virgin we should not overdo. She promised for the next day. I simply pressed my shalf against her ass. After a few minutes she held my shaft in her hand, started jerking and often playing with my balls. I cummed again, she drank my cum again. We went out of shower changed the bed sheet, lay naked in the bed for a few minutes. Then I said her good night, I went to my room. She smiled at me and told me thanks for all. I smiled and returned her thanks I said, "Tomorrow, I want to lose my virginity" to which she promised "Yes, come on baby. Up to you. It must be the second level of the lesson. It means you should be stronger like Hero.... don't fall asleep in the middle game or ejaculated at first minute. You should could running at least 1 hour per attack. Did you aware? If you OK, it's a great job of you."In the morning I woke up after the most beautiful night I have ever had. The next night was even more beautiful, since then we have had very good times together every night even during the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a great experience you had. Did she give you a handjob also

Unknown said...

yes, She oftens does a handjob when she wants me to sleep naked with her and does not want to have sex.