Saturday, April 21, 2007

so horny to cum

When Astrid finally got home that Friday morning she stripped and stood infront of the mirror. She knew she should shower, but first she just wantedto look at herself. She patted her big stomach, examining it as if it hadgotten larger. "Should have," she thought, "all the semen I swallowed. Whowould a thought I could blow him three times, and he'd still be able to fuckme so many times." While she'd had a good time the night before, the man shespent it with had been very lucky indeed.She thought about the fact that for years she had been so self-conscious ofher size, letting the feeling that she could never be attractive keep hercaptive so long. So long that she let her marriage slip away. Let herhusband go seeking sex in someone else's bed. Then the long months since herdivorce, hiding in her apartment without the nerve to go out. Yet last nighther friend Sharon had convinced her to go out and try to have fun. What funshe had. She met a man who made her proud of her size. "BBW" was what hecalled her. She truly felt like a Big Beautiful Woman now. And, despite thefact she knew he was married, she went back to his room and they had sexnearly all night. "Oh why, girl," she said to the image in the mirror, "whydid you wait so long? Had you forgotten how much you like sex? Like fucking?Like the feel of a man in your cunt? And in your mouth?" Well, sheremembered now, and she didn't intend to forget again."When he gets back to town, boy will I have a treat for him. Think I'll takehim on a trip this time," she smiled to herself. "A trip around the world."With that pleasant thought, she headed off to the shower to wash theman-smell off the outside of her.Astrid's wish for more time with Len was to be realized sooner than eitherof them knew. When he got back to work the following week his boss informedhim he'd have to attend a follow-up meeting in two weeks. "Sorry Len, butthis time they want to meet on Saturday. You'll have to fly out Fridayafternoon, and probably won't get back until Sunday. Hope your wife won'tmind too much.""She'll be okay with it," he said, adding to himself, "as long as shedoesn't find out what I'm doing."He called Astrid even before he called his wife. He was delighted when shesaid she'd meet his plane and drive him to town.Finally the big night got there. As Len got off the plane he spotted Astridwaiting in the passageway. "Damn she's a good looking woman," he thought,admiring the fact that she made no attempt to hide her size, almostflaunting it. "Hmm," he thought as she walked toward him, "I don't believeAstrid's wearing a bra." He enjoyed watching her big tits bounce as sheapproached."Hi," she said. "Have a good flight?" Astrid took his arm and startedwalking him toward the terminal."Sure," Len answered. "Did you have to wait long?" He tried to hide hissurprise and disappointment that she displayed no affection or evenenthusiasm in greeting him. He'd at least expected an embrace if not a kiss."Any plans tonight?" she asked, confusing him further."After I get checked in at the hotel I thought we'd go to dinner if youlike.""Yes, that would be nice."After they picked up his luggage, she directed him to the parking garagewhere she had parked at the far end of the lot. When they got to her car shegrabbed him. Holding him tight, she forced her tongue into his mouth. As shebroke the kiss, continuing to hold his body tight against her, he asked,"Why the cold treatment in the terminal?""I thought maybe there'd be people there you knew. People you didn't want toknow about me.""Oh, I was afraid you weren't happy to see me.""Oh yeah, baby," she said, pressing herself against him. "I'm very happy tosee you." As she rubbed her thigh against his she added, "And I can tellthat you're happy to see me too." She then kissed him again and theirtongues met. Len's hand found itself under her blouse and she moved awayjust enough that he could slide it up until he was enjoying that wonderfulfeeling of squeezing a soft, naked tit. Astrid moaned against his mouth ashe pinched her nipple, then pulled back and said, "Get in the car lover. Iwant a taste of what you brought me.Obediently he got in the passenger seat and she went around to the driver'sdoor. Instead of sitting in the seat, she got on her knees and leanedacross. As she kissed him again he could feel her trying to unzip his pants.He reached down and helped her get the it lowered. She fished his cock outof his shorts, bent, and smoothly took him completely into her mouth. As shedeep-throated him Len could feel her tongue teasing. She slid him in and outwhile she worked a hand back into his shorts and grasped his balls. Aspulled the dick out of her mouth and said, "Oh yes, I'm very glad to seeyou." With that she pulled her hand out of his pants and swiveled into herseat.""You're not gonna finish what you started?" he asked."I said I just wanted a taste," she said smiling. Starting the car, sheadded, "Don't worry, I'll finish that when we get to the hotel. Now put thatthing away and let's get going. I'm gonna take you 'round the worldtonight." Len wondered to himself what she meant, but didn't say anything ashe zipped up and fastened his seat belt. He put his hand on Astrid's thighand squeezed it as she pulled out. He moved his hand to her crotch andrubbed it, feeling the heat of her sex."Hey, watch it." she said with a smile. "You want me to have a wreck. Youkeep that up and we'll never make it to the hotel.""Just wanted a quick feel," Len said as he took his hand out of her crotch."I've been thinking about that pussy for two weeks.""You're gonna get all of that pussy you can take tonight. So just hold yourhorses." Luckily it wasn't a long drive to the hotel.As soon as they got in the hotel room, Len dropped his bags on the floor andgrabbed Astrid and kissed her hard. He returned his hand to her crotch andfound it hot and damp. "Yes, that's yours tonight," she said, pushing himback. But I've got something to finish first." With that, she pushed himback onto the bed. Kneeling between his knees, they both worked at gettinghis pants and shorts off. Once again she deep-throated him and caressed hisnuts.This time she sucked his cock in earnest: alternately burying her nose inhis pubic hair and removing him and licking around his crown. Len could feelthe orgasm she was working on approach, but just before he came . . .brrrng! Looking up, Astrid said, "Who the hell could that be?""Only one person," he said bitterly, his hard-on fading. Leaning over hegrabbed the phone by the bed. He was right - his wife."Yes dear. I got here fine." Astrid rubbed his dick against her cheek."No, I'll be home Sunday morning. I'll take care of all that Sunday." Shecradled his balls in her hand and blew on them."And I don't have to go in Monday. I'll get it all done." Astrid ran hertongue around his sac.Astrid grinned up at him while she played with his cock and balls, listeningto him try to placate his nagging wife. While Len tried to concentrate onthe phone call, Astrid unbuttoned her blouse, releasing her large breasts.She then nestled his dick between those soft globes. He felt himself beginto harden again as she pressed her tits together, trapping him and workinghim up and down."Sure dear. I'll take you out to eat Sunday." Len leaned back slightly sohis dick extended up out of it''s silken trap."No, we'll go somewhere nice." Astrid bent her head and licked him, stillfucking him with her cleavage."No, it wasn't my idea to have this meeting on the weekend." Astrid suckedup the drop of pre-cum seeping from him."I know it's not fair. But it's my job, I've got to do it." Len bit his lipto keep from moaning as his lover bounced her tits up and down, stimulatinghim almost to the point of no return."I've got to get off here now. They're waiting for me to go to dinner." Lenhoped he could get the bitch off the phone before it was too late as Astridcontinued to titty-fuck him. "Sure dear, me too. Goodbye now." With a sighof relief he hung up the phone.Astrid released his dick and rubbed it around on her cheek, streakingherself with the sticky stuff leaking from him. Looking him in the eye,Astrid said, "Your choice . . . mouth or tits. Where do you wanna cum?""Mouth. Yes please, make me cum in your mouth," Len whispered."Good choice," Astrid responded before taking him fully into her mouthagain. After sliding her lips up and down on him, she moved until just hishead was between her lips.She twirled her tongue around his cock-head, causing him to moan. "Oh god,Astrid. Make me cum. Make me cum please. Fuck me with your mouth."Obligingly, she sucked him in again and, as she looked him in the eyes,bobbed her head up and down - truly fucking him with her mouth. "Oh yes,OHYES," he hollered as he began to spasm. She continued keeping eye contactas he repeatedly spurted into her throat and she swallowed the sweet cream.Finally spent, he collapsed back onto the bed. She pulled him out and rubbedhis shrinking dick against her face. "Damn that was good. Baby, I love thetaste of your cum.""Yes it was good. So fucking good." He pulled her up by the shoulders andshe laid across his chest, kissing him. As she stuck her tongue into hismouth he again tasted his own sex on her lips. After kissing a littlelonger, she rolled over on her back. Len got to his elbows and leaned overto suck her nipples while his hand went back to her crotch.Astrid let him suckle her tits and rub her pussy for a while, then pushedhim away. "Didn't you promise me dinner?""Can't I have a little taste first? You got your appetizer.""There'll be plenty of that for you tonight. But I'm hungry now.""Okay," he said giving up. "Let's go to dinner."As they both got their clothes back on, he said, "I want to apologize forthe phone call. She's always checking up on me.""I didn't mind. I liked teasing you," Astrid replied. "Besides, tonightshe's got good reason to check on you. Me! I'm the one screwing her husband,the one getting what she isn't.""Hell, she isn't even wanting what you're getting.""Then she's both a bitch and a fool. Now, let's go to dinner."As they started to leave, Len looked at Astrid and asked, "You know you'vegot semen on your face?""Yep. I'm gonna wear it proudly. It's an ego thing. If anyone is interested,I want them to know I'm the lucky one you're doing tonight.""You are so crazy," Len said with a smile. "I just hope someone notices thatI just got a blow job from this beautiful woman." This brought a smile toAstrid's stained face as they headed out to the restaurant.Sure enough, as the waitress was taking Astrid's order, Len saw her lookingat the streaks on his lover's face. The woman then turned to him and Lencould see she was grinning. She looked back at Astrid's face, then at Len,"And what would you like?" she asked. "Or should I say what else would youlike?" she added with a wink.Dinner couldn't be over soon enough for Len. And Astrid seemed to bethinking the same thing as she ate very quickly. As soon as they were done,Len went to the desk to pay his tab while Astrid went on out the door. Aftertaking his money, the cashier said, "Y'all have a good time tonight now,"and she too winked at him. It was clear that the waitress had shared herobservations about them with the rest of the staff. With that thought makinghim even hornier, he joined Astrid on the street.Smiling at him she said, "I think I've made the whole joint envious. Did yousee them looking at us . . . at my face?""Yes Darlin', I did." With that he pulled her to him and kissed her. That'swhen he noticed the dark alley next to the restaurant. He edged Astrid intothe dark, and kissed her harder. As their tongues dueled, his hand found hercrotch again. "You're still hot down there, lady. Love it," he said as hegroped her pussy in earnest."Of course I'm hot. I'm with the hottest guy in town tonight. And if youkeep that up we may not make it back to the . . . oh yeah," as Len pressedhis hand harder between her legs and forced the denim seam between her pussylips. "God that feels good. Watch out baby.""I am watching out," he said. I'm watching out for you to cum for me righthere." He could feel the dampness even through the thick denim."Un hunh," she sighed. "That feels good, so good." He continued to press hishand to her and soon there were moans coming out of her mouth. "Someone willsee us," she protested weakly."So what," he said. "I wouldn't mind. But I'm not gonna stop until you cumfor me. Cum for me, Astrid." The woman seemed to sag against his hand untilhe was nearly holding her up by her cunt."Okay lover. Do it. Rub my pussy. Make me cum, make me cum." He continuedrubbing as hard as he could. Suddenly she tightened her thighs around hishand and moaned, "Oh god, oh god, oh hell yes." He could feel her whole bodyshake and an orgasm ran through her. "OHFUCK!" Her yell was muffled againsthis chest. He continued to rub and she continued to shake and cry out untilshe finally pushed him away. "Enough. Enough for now. Let's get back to thehotel, baby. I want you in me.""Sounds good to me," he said releasing her.When they got back to the room, Len closed the door and locked it. Turningaround he saw that Astrid already had her blouse off and jeans halfway down.She kicked them aside and laid back on the bed, her legs spread wide. Lencould see that the white cotton panties she wore were very wet. He walkedover and ran his fingers against her pussy through the damp cloth. "Did I dothat?""You sure as hell did," she answered. "And keep doing it."Len stepped back and just looked at the big woman on his bed. "Damn I likelooking at your body.""There's a lot to look at," she said with a smile. As he watched, Astridrubbed her own crotch."Oh, that's nice, baby. I love to see you do that." With this encouragement,she stuck her hand into her panties. He could tell that she had her fingersin her pussy."Get your clothes off, buster. I wanna see you naked too.""Just keep doing that while I get undressed." He quickly removed his clotheswhile she continued to finger-fuck herself. When he was completely undressedhe got on his knees, his head poised over her wet panties.Slowly he pulled the panties down and smiled as he watched her fingersworking in and out. Finally he pulled her hand out and sucked her fingersinto his mouth. "Hmmm," he said. That tastes so good. I love your sex." Withthat, he dipped his tongue into her."That feels good too," she said. But come up here. I need a cock - now - andyours is the only one around here. Obligingly he positioned himself betweenher legs and rubbed his cock-head against her wet pussy lips. "Give it tome. Give it to me NOW." With one thrust he buried himself completely intoher."God babe, you are so hot and so wet," he said. Bending over he sucked onone of her nipples while she pinched the other."Fuck me hard, Len. I'm about to cum again." With that Len began beganbanging in and out, his thighs slapping against hers and his balls bouncingon her big ass. "Fuckfuckfuck, " she muttered over and over."Fuckfuckfuckmehard ." Suddenly she screamed, "YESYESYESI' MCUMMING! " Lencould feel her cunt muscles constricting around him as her back arched.Astrid pressed herself violently against him, twisting and bouncing as herclimax shook her. Len held still, riding out the orgasm while trying tostave off his own. When she was finally still again he resumed sliding inand out, slowly and gently this time. "Lay next to me," she asked, "and dome from the side like you did last time.""Sure thing," he said as he pulled out. Len lay next to her and theyentwined their legs until he was pushing against her pussy again. Once morehe thrust all the way into her, going deeper from this angle."I love it when you do me in this position. You go so much further into mewith my big belly out of the way.""I like it too," he said. "I can fuck you and still watch while you playwith yourself. You know that turns me on. Play with yourself, Astrid. Rubyour clit for me while I fuck you." With a smile, she began fingeringherself. Len was pleased when this drew a moan from her. Astrid closed hereyes and, still masturbating, she pressed herself against him, trapping herfingers between her clit and his pubic bone. Len could feel that he wasgetting near. He thrust harder, repeatedly slapping against her."That's it, that's it, lady." Len slammed against her one more time, thenheld still, buried as deeply in her as he could get. He couldn't hold backany longer. "Oh shit, here I cum!" With one last push he felt himself beginto explode."Give it to me. Give me your cum," she shouted. Len could feel her cunt bitehard on him as his dick spurted. She cried out once more and he knew she wascumming too, cumming with him.Over and over he spasmed until he couldn't do it again. Astrid continuedbucking a while before she wore out too. Len laid still, his soft cock stillembedded in his lover's pussy. He could feel their combined juices runningout of her and across his thigh. "We're leaving one hell of a wet spot,Lover.""Neither one of us is doing the laundry, are we? So let's not worry aboutit. Besides, when I get through with you you're gonna sleep just fine evenif you are laying in it.""Me. I thought you'd lay in it.""Don't think so. Guess we'll just have to stay up until it dries." Lenfinally slipped out of her, so he turned and kissed her. "Besides," Astridsaid when the kiss ended. "You've got one more stop to make before youcomplete this trip I promised.""Trip?" Len said quizzically. He had not really understood what she meantwhen she said she was taking him around the world."If you don't know, I've got a great surprise for you then. But first, Igotta pee." With that she disengaged herself from Len and headed for thebathroom. Len heard her emptying her bladder, then she called out, "Comehere a minute, Hon." He went to the bathroom and found her still sitting onthe commode. "Get me a washcloth, will you. Someone spilled all this cum onme and I need to clean up."Obediently he wet a cloth and handed it so her. As he watched, she wiped herthighs, then her pussy. Handing it back to him, she reached over and took ahold of his limp dick. "Oooh," she said with a mock frown, "someone's prettysticky. Maybe we ought to jump in the shower and get clean before we go on.""Sounds good to me," Len said.As soon as the water was warm enough, they both got under the shower. Astridrubbed her wet body against his and kind of jiggled to increase thefriction. Then she turned her back to him and handed him the shampoo."Dribble this down my back, lover." Obediently he did so, then rubbedhimself against her now slick backside. Astrid squirmed until she had himwedged between her butt cheeks. "Feel good, Hon?" she asked."Oh yeah, it sure does," he said. Len reached around her and cupped herpussy in his hand. He rubbed until her pubic hair was foaming with soapsuds.He then slid three fingers into her wet box as she ground against his handand his captive dick."Hmm," she sighed. "That feels to good." Len continued moving his hand inout as she squirmed, stimulating him against her ass. Finally she said, "Webetter rinse off and get out of here before it's too late. They separatedand took turns standing under the shower spray, rinsing the soap off theirbodies. Finally, Len directed the spray directly on her pussy and cupped hishand under it, cleaning all the bubbles from her."Don't want to get a mouth full of soap," he said."Then clean it good, baby. Clean it real good 'cause I can't wait to feelyour tongue down there."When they were completely rinsed off they took turns drying each other. Lentook a long time toweling between his lover's legs, although she seemed toget wetter rather than dryer. Finally he gave up and they returned to thebed.Laying down facing opposite direction, Len eagerly began licking the cleanpussy presented to him. Astrid moaned, then took him back into her mouth. Ashe sucked on her swollen clit, Astrid ran her tongue down the length of him,across his balls and on until she was rimming his asshole. Following herlead, Len also moved down until both of them had their tongues in theother's butt. Len had his dick pressed against Astrid's chest and herealized if they kept this up he was not going to be able to keep fromcumming again. Reluctantly he pulled away from her and turned around untilhe was kissing her lips.As he broke the kiss, Astrid asked, "Are you ready for the rest of yourtrip?""I guess so," he answered. "But I'm not sure what you mean by a 'trip aroundthe world.' What the hell is that about?""It means, lover, that you're gonna have me every way possible.""Uh, okay," he said quizzically."That means you're gonna cum in my mouth.""Done that," he responded."And in my cunt.""That too," he said, hoping that he knew what was coming next."And," she said with a smile, "in my butt. Would you like to fuck me in theass.""Oh yeah, I sure do. Is that what you really want that.""Hell yes. I've been thinking about it for two weeks. Have you ever done itthere before?""No, I haven't," he said. "I told you, we're not too 'experimental. ' Mostlyjust straight missionary sex. Have you done it before?""Before I was married to Bill I had a boyfriend who loved to fuck my ass.But my dear hubby didn't much care for it. I don't think I've had a cock upthere for twenty years. But damn, I really want you there. I want you tohave all of me.""Me too," Len said as he felt his cock swelling in anticipation."Just remember," Astrid cautioned him. Slow and easy all the way." Slappingher butt she added, "This may be a big room, but it's got a very small door.And use plenty of lube. It's gonna hurt at first." Noticing the look on hisface she added, "Hurt me I mean. I don't think it's gonna hurt you at all."With that she reached over to the nightstand and found the tube of KY she'dput there earlier. "Lube me - inside and out - and lube yourself. Then doit." Astrid then turned onto her stomach and pulled a pillow under her hips."Go for it, babe. Fuck that big butt of mine."Positioning himself behind her, Len leaned down and, starting at the top ofher crack, ran his tongue down until he was again probing her rosebud of ahole. Astrid moaned as he pulled back. Squeezing the gel on his fingers, Lenspread it all around her back entrance, then slid a finger into her, rubbingthe lube around inside. He then put more on his hand and coated his now harddick. Throwing the tube aside, he positioned his head against her hole.Moving only slightly, he was surprised at how easily he popped into thetight opening. They both gasped. Len was not ready for how tightly the holewould be gripping his cock head. And apparently Astrid had forgotten howmuch a cock would stretch her sphincter."Oh fuck," she said. "You feel so fucking big.""Does it hurt too much, baby?" he asked."It hurts, but it also feels good. Way good." With that she moved toward himslightly, taking a little more of him into her backside. "Oh yes, it feelsso very good."Len held still as long as he could, then moved to force his way further intohim. "That's it,that's it. I feel so full. Damn that's good. Fuck me, fuckmy ass. Give me all of it." Slowly Len slid his cock into her until histhighs were pressing against her ass cheeks. He was vaguely aware that hecould feel nothing except where the ring of her asshole tightly grasped him."Oh god," she said. I can feel you swelling up. You make me feel so good, sovery good. Do it harder." Obediently Len pulled out until the crown of hisdick was pressing back against her sphincter, then he pushed forward untilhe was buried completely in her again."Does it still hurt baby?" he asked."Oh hell no. It just feels full, so full of your cock. Shove that cock up myass. Shove it all the way up my ass."As Len slowly moved in and out he could feel her finger against him, feel itthrough the thin membrane inside her. Reaching around, he found her hand onher pussy, a finger inserted. Covering her hand with his, his finger joinedhers in her cunt.Again and again he stroked in and out while they both continued to fingerher. Suddenly she cried out. Len felt her whole body tense, her thighstrapping his hand. Her asshole clenched to tightly he thought for a minuteshe was going to bite him off. Astrid started shaking, almost shivering.With a scream she seemed to exploded. "FUCKMEFUCKMEHARDFU CKMYASS!" Lenslammed into her backside as she continued to scream.Just as suddenly as it started her orgasm was over. Astrid's body went limpwith Len still trapped inside her. She pulled both their hands away from herpussy. "Oh shit," she said breathlessly. "I don't think I've ever cum thathard." Turning her head slightly she smiled at him and said, "Your turn now,babe. Fuck my ass until you cum for me."Obediently Len slid slowly in and out, gaining momentum with each stroke. Hecould feel himself so close to orgasm, but the tight sphincter squeezing thebase of his cock made it seem as if he would never go over the edge. Finallyhe arched his back. Buried as deeply in her butt as he could get, he shookhis hips back and forth. "Oh yes, now. I'm cumming now," he shouted as hisdick seemed to explode. The intense feeling was not just restricted to hiscock, as it usually was during an orgasm. This time his entire midsectionseemed to burn with the intense pleasure. He could feel the semen coursingthrough him and into Astrid's bowels."That's it, lover. Give it to me. Fill me with your cum," she saidencouragingly. And he did, seeming to shoot off forever until he wascompletely drained.When the massive climax was finally over Len collapsed on top of his biglover. "Oh wow, babe," he sighed. "I think I blew the marrow out of my bonesinto you. I've never felt so completely empty.""And I've never felt so completely full," she responded. Len just rested onher back, his rapidly shrinking dick still embedded in her ass. "Don't pullout, lover. Keep that in me, it still feels so good.""I'll try," he said even as he felt himself getting smaller and smaller. "Ohhell," he said. "I can't." With that, his dick escaped it's trap, exitingwith an audible "pop." Still laying on her with his dick between her cheeks,Len could feel the cum seeping out of Astrid's backside. "We're really gonnahave a wet spot now," he commented. "But you're right, I think I'll be ableto sleep on it with no trouble." With that he rolled off her onto his back.Astrid sprawled across him, her head nuzzled against his shoulder.As they lay still together, she raised up and said, "Honey, I don't knowwhat you've got planned for tomorrow night - but we are definitely doingthat again." She then laid her head back down and closed her eyes.As they were both slipping off to sleep he murmured "Thanks for taking mearound the world."

No comments: