Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SUNITA

I am Keshav working at a five star hotel as a manager. I am married toSunita. We were happily married for a couple of years when this incidenttook place. Before starting the narration I would like to give you guys theimpression about my wife Sunita.She is a sexy lady who loves non stop fucking throughout the day but I amnot up to the mark. Many husbands find it difficult to admit that they areunable to satisfy their wives but I am different. It happened likethis........ ....I woke with a dry mouth and throbbing head. Through bleary eyes I didn'trecognize the image of the surroundings which danced crazily around insidemy head. I stopped to think for a minute. Hmmm.... It was clearly obviousthat I was suffering the ill effects of drinking too much from the nightbefore, but this didn't shed any light on where I was, what time it was, howI got to be here, or indeed, what day it was.God, I really must have been very drunk. I pulled myself from the horizontalposition I was lying in on some stranger's sofa to sit upright and almostinstantly regretted doing so. The room spun round and round, nausea engulfedme. I lied back down again to keep myself from throwing up. It was thenrecollections of the previous night's events started to spring in to mymind.Music... I remembered there had been music. Music and lights. That's it!There was a disco we were at. We…. not I? I paused. No. My wife Sunita wasthere with me. Yes, okay, we were there together, but where was I now, andmore to the point where was she? I continued my train of thought, trying toremember more. We had been invited to a wedding reception; a friend ofSunita was getting married. When I say friend, she was more likeacquaintance and when we got there we hardly knew anyone. So far so good, mymemory seemed to be restoring gradually as I traced the night'sevents. I idly thought a little more about it. I picked up fromwhere I left off. We hardly knew anyone there, but everyone was reallyfriendly, laughing, joking and after a while we found ourselves sitting on atable with some close friends of the bride and groom.We talked like old friends, having rounds of drinks for with each other,dancing and generally having a good time. By now my memories were becoming alittle more obscured - by this time I think that the alcohol was taking itstoll. Then the rituals started. Guests had their dinner and left. Iremembered the disco stopping for what must have been the end of the nightand getting into a car driven by one of the men we had befriended on thetable. I sat in the front passenger seat; Sunita had sat in the backin-between two other friends of the man driving the car. Madan and Sawan,yes, that's what there names were. Jeetendra was driving. It was a longjourney, but Sunita seemed to be enjoying herself, whispering and gigglingwith the other two in the back.We eventually pulled up in a driveway in front of a house. We got out andwent inside. And that was it - that's where I was - in Jeetu, Madan orSawan's house. Ah, I thought, one piece of the puzzle solved. We went insideand I was poured another drink. Someone put some music on. Music.... Sujatawas dancing with Jeetu in the sitting room, some slow songs were playing andthey were fairly close to each other. At first I didn't notice it, althoughit must have happened practically the moment they started dancing, Jeetu'shands were resting on Sunita's ass.This progressed from a gentle caress to a full-on grope. And yet I sat theresaying nothing. This being sober, made me feel sick to the bone. My wife wasbeing touched up in front of me and I had quite plainly accepted it. Maybeit was the drink, maybe I was being naive, but this was for sure - Sujatawas being quite clearly being groped by this man and obviously knew it, andyet she said nothing either. There again, I thought to myself, if I was ather place enjoying a little fun and my husband didn't object, neither wouldI.My non-objection for those mingling was getting a little out ofhand. It was like a free invitation for all to have a quick feel up whilsthaving a smooch with my wife. Jeetu, Madan and Sawan took it in turns tohave a dance with Sunita, each pressing them close to her. Their hands wereroaming along her hips, around her waist, stroking each arse cheek in turneven feeling the back of her thighs. Sunita was responding this by gigglingand whispering in each of the men's' ears. Her fingers intertwined aroundthe back of their necks, swaying with the songs playing on the stereo.My memory was becoming fuzzy again; all I could remember now was sitting andwatching the men dance in turn with my wife while I drank my way through thebottle of vodka which I had been presented with. And that was it - that wasall I could remember, I must have blacked out. I looked down at the floor,there was the empty vodka bottle and drained glass...I decided that it was time to do something, even if it was to get a glass ofwater. I hauled myself up and set off to look for the kitchen. Feeling alittle better after finding the kitchen sink and drinking what seemed like agallon of water I headed off to have a look round to see where everyone was.This proved to be less than fruitful, the two bedrooms I found were empty,although obviously slept in - the sheets were messed up, the bathroom wasempty, although obviously used - towels were discarded all over the floor,the kitchen was empty, although littered with empty packets and bottles. Iwandered back in to the sitting room. It was only then I saw the letter ontop of the television addressed to me.I opened it up, it read: "Darling, I thought you'd better have some rest,get a taxi and come home when you wake up, there's a taxi waiting outside,love Sunita".The journey home in the taxi took around half an hour and Rs. 150/- out ofmy wallet, but at last I was home, home sweet home.Sunita was up and about when I got in."Recovered then?", she asked."Just about", I replied. "It must have been hell of a night, if myhangover's anything to be judged by.""It was. Shame you missed all the fun though honey..."I paused and waited for her to elaborate, but she busied herself cleaning.Ten seconds passed, then twenty, thirty seconds, one minute. Silence still.I had to ask."Errr, what fun was that you were talking about then?" I stumbled."The fun you arranged but missed because you got so drunk you fell asleep.Still, I enjoyed myself."Now I was completely confused. Fun? Fun that I arranged? What did I miss outon? I couldn't remember a thing."Err... I can't remember exactly what happened last night. All I recall wasbeing in a house with some music, dancing, that sort of thing. You know?", Isaid attentively."That's right", said Sunita, "I was dancing with Jeetu and Madan and Sawan,and you remember that right?""Yeah""And they were getting a bit carried away, right?""Yeah, they were having a grope of your arse, as far as I could see", assaid impertinently as possible."They were", Sunita replied quite calmly, "but you said you didn't mind.""I DID?"Sunita paused, and then smirked. Now assuming an air of superiority, sherealized that I clearly had no recollection of saying this and from thebeaming smile which now had painted itself on her face I could tell that shewas going to relish telling me all about it. Which she did:After I had been dancing with Jeetu, Madan and Sawan, I went into thekitchen to get another drink for you. You followed me in, all you keptsaying was that how you had seen the way that I had been dancing with themen and how much it was turning you on. You kept repeating yourself, tellingme how sexy I was, and how much you wanted to see me kissing another man.(Inside I was laughing to myself, because what hubby didn't know was thatwhen I was dancing with Jitendra, Madan and Sawan they were turned on too.They kept rubbing their hard, stiff cocks against my tummy, and keptwhispering in my ear that they were making plans to take turns to fuck me.In fact, in the car on the way back from the wedding reception Madan had hishands between my legs trying tofinger my pussy through my saree while Sawan had his hands underneath myblouse feeling my tits through my bra.Madan, Sawan & I couldn't believe hubby didn't notice anything was going on.Before the stop I was sitting in the middle of the back seat with my legswide open, my saree rolled up and panty pulled down round my knees withMadan and Sawan's fingers stretching my sopping wet cunt to its limits. Allhubby could do was slur out polite conversation. .. we were pissingourselves laughing).You said that you wanted me to kiss one of the men as I danced with him. Irefused, saying that they'd probably want to get me into bed if I started tolead them on. This seemed to turn you on and spur you on even more. You saidhow much you'd like to see another man having sex with me. How you'vefantasized about it but were too afraid to ask me. You do realize, I said toyou, that if one of them had sex with me, they would all expect to have sexwith me every nowand then. I asked you if you were certain that this was what you wanted. Youtold me not to worry. So I didn't.....We went back into the living room, you sat down and I asked Jeetu to come tome for another dance. We started moving to the music, our bodies pressedclosely together, I could now feel his prick hardening against my stomach. Ikissed him gently on the lips. The kiss lingered, and sensing it was ok,Jeet explored my mouth with his tongue, French kissing deeply, our handsstarted exploring each other's bodies. Jeet pulled my saree up to my hips,showing my black petticoat. He lifted it along with the saree. Then he slidhis handsinside the thin material of my panties, slowly caressing my bare bottom. Myhand worked in between us, unbuttoning his jeans. I was working my wayinside his boxer shorts, grasping his big, thick cock. Oh, it was so big,much bigger and thicker than yours, I could almost hear it throbbing, Iwanted him to fuck me there in the middle of the room, I didn't care thatyou and the other two were watching, I just needed him so badly now.I glanced over to you and by this time the alcohol had taken its toll, youhad unzipped your jeans and pitifully you were trying to coax your cock fromits limp state to arousal. I felt kind of sorry for you, and consideredgoing no further and leaving there and then. Then again, everything that washappening was your idea, not mine. Why should I feel guilty? Just becauseyou couldn't enjoy yourself, why shouldn't I? Jeetu unbuttoned and untiedthe knot of mypetticoat and let in fall to the floor along with my saree. Ifollowed suit and undid the remaining buttons on his jeans, letting themdrop to around his ankles.His hands moved from my bottom and undid my blouse, button by button. Afterremoving it from me he unfastened my bra and sliding the straps over myshoulders and down my arms I stood topless in front of you all. Jeetustepped out of his jeans and removed the rest of his clothes. We thenresumed our kiss, even more passionate than before, tongues sharing eachother's mouths, my tits and stiffnipples pressing into Jeet's hairy chest, my hand cupping his large fullballs. Jeetu placed his hand inside the front of my panty, working hisfingers down past my pubic hair he slid two fingers in my wet slit.I parted my legs slightly and started rocking back and forth,thrusting my hips against his hand, letting his big fingers finger- fuck me.I looked over to Madan and Sawan, they too had removed their clothes andeach sat enjoying the show with a well proportioned stiff cock in hand,obviously waiting for their turn. I then looked at you - I couldn't believeit, you had fallen asleep (or more likely passed out from the amount ofvodka you were drinking). I felt disgusted first seeing your behavior."So what?" I thought. It was too bad. I broke from Jeetu and took off mypanty, sliding down over my legs revealing my pink pussy. It initiatedappreciative wolf-whistles from all sober (and conscious) persons. I lieddown on my back on the carpeted floor and like a true slut opened my legswide and announced to Jeetu, Madan and Sawan that I was ready for them totake turns to fuck me, nodding towards you I said, "he said it's ok". Ididn't have to ask twice,the men were more than happy to oblige with my request. Jeetu was the first(perhaps he got the first choice because we were in his house). He kneltbetween my legs and eased his giant cock into me, and then slowly startedpumping his lovely massive tool in and out of my receptive pussy.I was in heaven. He was thrusting his tool hard in my dripping pussy. He wasfucking me as if I was some dirty cheap whore. His magnificent balls wereslapping against my arse with every thrust of his hips. I was surprised thatyou didn't wake when he made me come & I screamed like hell. There again,I'm surprised I didn't wake the neighbors! Although wonderful, he came tooquickly, ramming himselfagainst me as he spurted his seed deep into my womb, plunging his cock intome, filling my pussy with his sperm. He withdrew from me, his cock was stillhard and it dripped his thick cum on to my tummy. Jeetu said "it is now turnfor someone else to have a go". Madan and Sawan decided that the fairest wayof who got the "next turn to fuck her" should be decided on the flip of acoin. Madan called heads andwon.I didn't find Madan very attractive, long-haired, fat and short, not thesort of man I would fancy. "In for a penny, in for a pound", I thought tomyself, it was too late to say no now. He had a nice enough cock though andwasted no time in sticking it in me, but he was a lot rougher than Jeetu andkept sticking his tongue in my mouth and grabbing my tits and pinching mynipples and arse as he squelched his cock in and out of my come-soaked pussywhile his fat belly slapped against me. Madan came quicker than Jeetu,satisfying himself only, not giving me chance to orgasm, adding his come tothe seemingly huge amount that Jeetu had already deposited. I thought of theexpression "sperm bank", and giggled inside.He got off me and almost immediately Sawan's cock took Madan's place. NowSawan really was an expert, gently fucking me, fondling my tits, stroking mythighs, kissing my neck. The more he fucked me the more the sperm leaked outof my pussy, dripping down my in between my arse cheeks, onto my arsehole,it felt wonderfully horny.He fucked me for what seemed forever, I had orgasm after orgasm, he reallywas a superb lover. Jeetu knelt beside my head and asked me to suck hiscock. I wasn't really keen, it had been fucking my pussy and it was coatedwith dry cum so I pretended not to hear and concentrated on fucking Sawan.Jeetu didn't bother to ask me again, he just turned my head towardsn him andraised me face. He made my jaw open and stuck his cock in my mouth. I hadlittle choice apart from to suck his thick and fat cock, so I startedlicking and sucking his bell-end, running my tongue along the underside ofhis large dick, whilst Sawan continued to pound his more than adequate meatinto my messy cunt. Madan joined us, kneeling the other side of my head, andwithout warningstuck his index finger straight up my spunky arsehole. I tried to scream outbut was gagged by Jeetu's huge cock. Madan wriggled his finger further upinto my rectum, the feeling was immense - pain & pleasure. While he had hisfinger up my arse he rubbed his ginger pubbed cock all over my face and thenstarted wanking inches from me.Jeetu took his cock out of my mouth and started wanking as well. Jeetu saidthat he and Madan were going to come over my face and that I should keep mymouth wide open so I could swallow their sperm. I did as they said andwaited for the inevitable. Jeetu came first, strings of the stuff landed allover me, on my eyes, in my hair, in my mouth. This seemed to be the catalystfor the other two, Madan concentrated on getting all his spunk in my mouth,the first spurts hit the back of my throat, the rest landed on my tongue,Sawan started pouring his sperm into my pussy.When they had all finished they watched me swallow what I had in my mouth,and then made me lick their cocks clean. I found you lying slumped on thesofa and snoring. Ignorance is bliss, eh? They made you lie comfortably onthe bed in adjoining bed room. Then they helped me to put some cloths on mybody and then carried me to the car. They dropped me at our residence. Theystayed there for a couple of hours and fucked me again on the carpet of thedrawing room. They fucked me for continuously for two hours before leaving.I managed to get up and make my way to the bed room and have a sleep beforeyou arrive not bothering to clean the cum from my body.

No comments: