Sunday, April 15, 2007

What a Dream

"What a dream that was!" I told myself.I had just dreamed of a beautiful night, spent with my nineteen year old daughter, Denise. As I continued to lay in bed the dream kept flowing through my mind. At first it had been innocent enough. We were just kind of hanging out watching a movie on television. Then it morphed into something much more. We were sitting on the couch watching the movie when Denise started to get tired. She moved a pillow into my lap and laid her head on the pillow. I continued to watch the movie, figuring she was falling asleep. After a few minutes, her head started moving around, trying to find a more comfortable position. Finally she settled down again and I put my hand on her hip. After a few more minutes, she began moving around again and moved one of her hands under the pillow and on top of my leg. Then she settled again. I still wasn't really thinking about anything other than watching the movie and wishing she would just stay still. Not until one minute she moved her hand again, it came to rest right on top of my crotch... Involuntarily, my cock started to harden just from feeling her hand on it. Then I felt her hand give it a small squeeze, and it became completely hard stretching out sideways in my jeans. I was embarrassed by the response. She was my daughter. Really my daughter from blood myself. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want her to think I was a perverted Father that wanted to fuck his daughter. The thought had never crossed my mind. Until now! Her hand started moving along the length of my erection. The warmth of her hand was caressing it through my jeans, back and forth. I knew, I had to stop her, but I couldn't move.She tossed the pillow out of my lap and sat up to look at me, her hand never leaving my erection. She looked back down at the outline of my erection pressing against my jeans. "That looks uncomfortable." She said. Then her hands unsnapped the button on my jeans and pulled my zipper down. I knew I had to stop her, but I still couldn't move. Her hand moved inside my pants and pulled out my erection. I nearly came just from feeling her hand against my naked flesh. She put her head down against my belly and began moving her hand up and down. I could feel her breath blowing against my hard-on, her face was so close. Then she stopped her hand and looked up at me. "Do you mind?" She said smiling at me. I was still unable to respond."I'll take that as a no!"Then her head moved back down and her hands pulled my cock to her lips. Her mouth opened and I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock. Her mouth was hot and her tongue was wet as it slid around my cock inside her mouth. I could not believe what was happening to me. I told myself that this was wrong and it had to stop, but I couldn't do anything about it. Honestly, I wasn't sure I really did, want to stop her. I was thoroughly enjoying the feel of her mouth around my cock as it slid up and down my shaft. I felt a hand slide down to my balls and she took them into her hand, squeezing them lightly as she continued to slide her mouth up and down my length. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Daughter or not, she was about to make me shoot my load. I couldn't even find my voice to warn her, that I was almost there. She didn't stop and I lost control, sending spurt after spurt into my daughter's young mouth. She didn't even flinch as she felt the first shot hit the back of her mouth. She just continued up and down my shaft, swallowing everything, I emptied into her mouth. When I was done, she merely lifted her head to look at me and said. "Time for bed!" Denise took me by the hand and pulled me to my feet. I shuffled along behind her as she pulled me to my bedroom. My jeans had dropped to the floor, and I just stepped out of them as we got onto the bed. She pulled my shirt over my head, and then pushed me back. I could not take my eyes off of her as she pulled her own shirt off and pushed down her pants. Standing before me was my own daughter, wearing nothing, but her panties. She had a fairly small, but very beautiful pair of breasts, with hardened nipples sticking out begging to be in my mouth. She leaned forward, taking my head in her hands and holding me to those two beautiful mounds of flesh. I took one of her nipples into my mouth, and began to suck on it like a newborn baby would to its mothers. "MMMmmmmm... That's it Daddy! Just like that!" Then she moved me to her other nipple as my hand moved up to caress the one I had just left. I nibbled and sucked on her titties, with her controlling which one my mouth was on. I could have stayed on her nipples for a lot longer, but she had other plans and pushed me back down on the bed again. I watched her push down her panties and reveal her perfectly shaven pussy. I could see the wetness of her desire and excitement on her skin. She laid down on the bed and I moved my hand in between her thighs. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy on my hand. I slid a finger along her pussy lips and lightly brushed her clit. Then I slid my finger back down and inside her. I could not resist her warmth and wetness anymore. I had to taste her. I moved in between her legs, my finger sliding in and out of her the whole time. Then I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue. I inhaled deeply, filling my nose with the wonderful scent of her. I pushed my tongue inside of her and savored the flavor of her womanhood. Daughter or not, she had the most beautiful pussy of any woman I had ever been with. I had never smelled or tasted anything like her and I couldn't get enough. I sucked on her clit and slid my fingers in and out of her, then pushed my tongue as far inside her as I could while my nose rubbed her clit and blew air onto it. I was enjoying her completely, and not really paying attention to her until I felt her thighs clamp down on my head, and her pussy flood my face with her orgasm. I drank up her feminine juices like a man that hadn't had any water for a week. I couldn't stop myself from continuing to lick her pussy until finally she stopped me and pulled me up by my hair. "Daddy! You have to stop, I can't take anymore of that! I need you inside me now!"She pulled me up and kissed me deeply, her tongue searching out mine. I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my chest as I sought her pussy with my cock. I could feel the heat and wetness on the head of my cock, and knew I was in the right place. I could feel her pussy stretching around me as I started to enter her. I moved as slow as I could wanting to feel everything inside her. As I slowly pushed and she stretched, I could feel her heat starting to surround me. The head was almost in, and it was almost too much to bear. I felt like a teenager getting laid for the first time. Finally the head slipped inside her completely, and I could feel her hot wetness surrounding me. I didn't want to move for fear of coming too soon. She was tight, hot, wet, and to top it all off. The head of my cock was inside my daughter's pussy. I realized then, that I had wanted this all along. I wanted to fuck my daughter, I just never thought she would want to fuck me. Finally, I got control of myself again and pushed a little more. I started sliding further inside of her, until I felt her hymen stopping me. I looked into her eyes. "Yes Daddy! I wanted you to be my first, you are the only one I've ever wanted." I placed my mouth over hers and kissed her deeply as I started to push again deeper, trying to break that thin membrane that would relinquish my daughter's virginity to me. Finally the pressure was too much, and I've broken it through. A small yelp from my daughter told me it had hurt her. "Ok?" I asked. A small tear dropped from the corner of her eye and then a smile formed. "I'm yours, Daddy! Nobody can ever take this away from us. We've shared something that nobody else can ever have, I love you so much, Dad!" "I love you too, baby!"I thought I had wanted to fuck my daughter, but I just wanted to love her. I slid the rest of the way inside her until I was completely buried. We kissed and she looked me in the eye. "Ok Daddy, make love with me. I'm not pain but feeling more delicious now. Deeper is OK."It was the most sensual experience of my life. I had never felt such love for or from someone. We moved together in a perfect harmony that only true love can share and we were together all the way, all the night. We take a rest a few minutes only if needed, and then run again, without tired. She up and down on my body with my long shaft inside of her, all the night. At that time I was beeing really happy, I though was beeing on heaven, may be. Screaming, moaning, whispered, shouted loader and soft, all her voice go into my hole ear that near her mouth, "Oh my...aahh..aahh...AAUUuuh, Daddy.. I love you so much, Dad... also love your big stick, Daddy... I'm not pain but so delicious. I love it so much inside me... You see that I'm now really to be a woman Dad... Pleassse gooo on.. deeper, deeper and... AAUU..yyesss..yysssstt..Hmmm!!! It's nicest...it's the most delicious... OOHHH thank myGOD...Dad, you squirted something inside me, warm liquid make me crazy for so nice... Thank a lot, Dad...HHHmmm" That her voice exploded when I finally reached my peak, she too was falling over the edge. I filled her with my come, buried as deep inside her as I could get. At the same time, her pussy was convulsing around me in an intense orgasm of her own. It's so delicious,,,very much!!! "Man! That was one hell of a dream!" I said."Morning Daddy!" I heard softly beside me.

No comments: