Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jingle My Bells

Have you ever said some thing out loud or read some thing and not realised that in saying the words or reading them you would be making a fool of yourself? I suffer from this affliction constantly. Many a time I have looked at a sign and read the wrong letters. One day I saw a truck with the sides painted with, "Premier Shop Fitters". I didn't read it that way. What I saw was "Premier Shop Lifters" and burst out laughing. Who would advertise that they were 'Shop Lifters'? While walking round a country market one Sunday, I read a sign that said, "Lebonese Food" and I read, "Lesbian Food" and commented to my friend, "I thought they ate the same food as us!" Can you see how this affliction can get me into trouble? I also have the habit of being in my own little world at times and saying things out loud and not realize that others hear me.Take for example the time I was travelling on the train to the City one evening about 12 years ago. I often have my Walkman with me so that I can enjoy my 50's R'N'R music or Country music but not annoy other passengers. Headphones on and 'thumb in bum and mind in neutral'.I'm waiting at the station, minding my own business when I glanced up and saw the most Drop Dead Gorgeous man I have seen in ages. Girls, we are talking about 'Suck the meat right off his bones'. A true DDG. As he walked passed I licked my lips and said "GGGGGRUFFFFF" and with the headphones on, didn't realise that he would hear me! How many shades of red could I turn when he looked back at me? Beetroot is not my colour. He laughed!He smiled at me.I wanted to die a thousand deaths. When will I learn to keep my mouth shut?The train arrived and both of us got on and he sat in the seat in front of me."Okay", I thought to myself, here is a DDG (Drop Dead Gorgeous) in front of me, "Pluck up the courage to start a conversation with him." Taping him on the shoulder I said, "You seem to have a little fleck of fluff on your jacket. Do you mind if I brush it off?"He laughed and said, "Brush away."This I did and promptly melted at the sound of his voice. Not only did this man have 'Come to Bed Eyes' behind his glasses, but a voice that could remove clothes with just two words. Having flicked the fluff off, I now wanted to keep the conversation going and being the bright spark that I am, I continued; "You're either with the Orchestra and that's a clarinet in the case or you are going to a Lodge meeting?" glancing at his black leather case. Again that sexy laugh and his next words were "How did you know I was going to Lodge?""That's easy, my Dad was in the Lodge for about 40 years and he carried the same bag with his regalia," was my reply. Great! I've got him to talk to me, but if I want to get a date with him I'm going to have to work fast as the city stop was fast approaching.Blurting out quickly before I lost my nerve, I asked, "Would you like to go to the movies with me some time next week?" I am now praying to the Patron Saint of Single Women that this man be neither Married nor Gay!Yes! There is a P.S.o.S .W above and she heard my pray for not only was he Single but straight as well. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. "Sure, I was trying to think of how I could go about asking you but you beat me to it," he replied.Quickly I wrote my phone number and name on a scrap of paper and handed it to him before he left the train. I was going to the following stop. Again to the heavens I prayed, "Please, Please, Please ring me during the week".I was heading to meet a 'Blind Date' that a girlfriend had set up for me. Why do I keep allowing myself to be talked into these things? When you get to be 37 and divorced, you will go on a 'Blind Date'. When will I learn that if I stop looking, I could just happen to meet a good man on my own? Maybe I had just met him? The evening with the blind date was not memorable, so after listening as to why he was now single after 20 years of marriage I had a lot of sympathy for his ex! C Pigs are still alive and kicking. After refusing to go back to his place to listen to jazz (I'm not a jazz fan) I ended the evening by getting on the train to head home. Now I know you fellas out there have never had to do this, but us girls know what it is like trying to run in stilettos and a fitted skirt. My train was ready to leave and I have to catch this one. Leaping down the stairs and yelling out to the guard to "Hold the train", I scrabbled aboard and flung myself into the first seat available. Out of breath and thinking that I will not go on another 'Blind Date' I look up and guess who is sitting two seats from me? Yes, Thank You Patron Saint of Single Women!DDG with the sexy 'Come to Bed Eyes' and the 'Remove your Clothes' voice.He's laughing at me again and who could blame him? A woman running in stilettos and a fitted skirt is not elegant! A woman who yells at a train is not ladylike. A woman who presses her name and phone number on a DDG's is forward. I'm not elegant. I've got a loud voice and laugh out loud. I have more fronts than a Department Store. What you see is what you get. Just Me."Nothing like being noticed," I said as I laughed along with him. He motioned with his hand for me to join him."I've been looking at your piece of paper and thinking about ringing you for that date. Seems I can ask you now. Which night would suit you next week?" "Tuesday is a good night for me" was my quick reply as I felt as if my clothes were starting to disappear from my body. Will I be naked by the end of the train trip?We talked until the train pulled into the last stop and when he asked would I like a lift to my place I accepted with alacrity. "Coming in for a cuppa?" was my question as we stopped in front of my flat."I thought you would never ask" he laughed. "You really do go after what you want don't you?""Single men are far and few between in our age group. When a live one presents himself, I'm not going to turn him away!" was my snappy reply.It was now 12.30am and as I put the kettle on and some soft music, I wondered whether I could get this man to do the Horizontal Mambo. Why not just ask him? I had been as forward as anything with him so far, why stop short now? The time honoured Tea Ceremony was performed. "I don't do this all the time, but, what the heck, would you be interested in doing the Horizontal Mambo?" Please remember I open my mouth without first engaging my brain.Ladies, let me tell you here and now, never put this question to a man when he has a mouth full of tea. It can spray everywhere! "That's it, he's outta here now" I thought.He roared with laughter, wiping his face with his handkerchief. Tears were running from his eyes and I thought he would never stop.Where's that opening in the floor when you want it? Where is the black hole to swallow you up?How come the men in the white coats haven't shown up to take me away to the padded cell?The Patron Saint of Single Women is now shaking her head and rolling her eyes. She will never listen to another of my prayers. "How can I turn down an invitation so nicely worded?"P S o S W has over looked that mistake and granted me my wish. Thank You.We fell into each other's arms laughing at how I could possibly be so forward. In between giggles and kisses we managed to get our gear off and take a closer look at one another.He was around 6'1", dark brown hair, those brown 'Come to Bed Eyes', tit tickler moustache (love them), kissable lips and built like a brick shit house! His hands were gentle and those of an office worker. Smooth. As for me, like I said before, what you see, is what you get? 5'1" (5'4" with stilettos) built for comfort not speed, big boobs and a (now) spreading bum and (now thunder thighs) but then good thighs. Medium length ginger/brown hair and green/hazel eyes. DDG was looking good and ready to take up my offer of the Horizontal Mambo.Tumbling onto my bed we were all hands and mouths. Where does one start with this?I like to start at the toes and work my way up and then take care of anything that comes up. It was 'up' already but I wanted to see just how sensitive this man was. Rubbing his feet, I found that he was ticklish. The muscles in his calves were solid and his thighs were firm. His hips were moving from side to side as I slipped my hands over them and found that he had natural rhythm. That full love muscle was standing to attention and his balls were large and looked as though they could contain lots of cum. I glided my hands slowly over that part of his body but kept going up his stomach and up to his nipples. Men's nipples can be just as sensitive as a woman's can. I love flicking men's nipples and listening to them moan. It's a turn on for me. His shoulders were wide and his neck was strong. Running my hands through his hair and French kissing him was like being in paradise for me. DDG was not taking all of this lying down and not moving his hands either. As my hands roamed, his were doing the 'seek and destroy' mission on me.With gentle brushes of his hands he found my trimmed snatch and large tits. (You can't miss 'em!) and also found that I love having my nipples pinched. I'm melted butter when pinched or spanked. We spent quite a long time just getting to know one another's bodies. Stroking, kissing, licking and finding just the right place to put a melting kiss.For once I was able to open my mouth and know exactly what I was going to do with it! That cock was waiting to be sucked and I was going to give it a tongue-lashing. Licking my way from his balls to his cock head was making my pussy wet with anticipation. If there is one thing that I love more than the Horizontal Mambo, it's sucking cock.Taking his cock head in my mouth, I tongued the top and licked that little pearl of pre-cum from its top and then slowly tongued the length and followed the vein down to his balls and then back up again. Swirling my tongue round and round the head and gently teething his shaft as I lowered my mouth again. There is nothing like the sensation of having your mouth full of pulsing cock. Fingering his balls and gently squeezing them at the same time was putting his hips into a thrusting mood and I wanted to feel that cum hit the back of my throat. If I kept this pace, he would be spurting soon and then with a little break we could get down to the other fun things that were racing through my mind. Humming along his prick was driving him mad and then licking and sucking was too much for him and with a heavy thrust, he exploded in my mouth. Swallowing that entire lovely cum was sending me into Cum Heaven."Fuck, not only can you talk under wet cement, you can suck the meat right off the bone with that mouth!" he groggily moaned.We both laughed over that one.DDG rolled me over onto my back and said he would like to return the favour. Not only is a tit tickler moustache wonderful for tits, but also when used in muff diving . . . . MMMMMMmmmmmm!Another prayer answered from Her above.This man knew how to please a pussy. He nestled that moustache on my love button and used his tongue to find all the inside secrets that were there to be found. He sucked and licked and laved and pushed his tongue into my centre until I thought he would tickle my tonsils. My juice was flowing like a river and he just kept on licking and drinking. I'm not quiet at the best of times and when I cum, I'm vocal. This was an earthmover of an orgasm. Yes, the earth moved.DDG then kissed and licked his way up my stomach to my tits and gave them a treat by suckling like a baby. Here was another of what turns me on. How I love to have my breasts sucked. I squirmed, I moaned, I screamed the house down. I've cum twice and we still haven't done the Horizontal Mambo yet. Oh Boy, I'm really going to enjoy this.By now, DDG had gotten back to being stiff and ready to pounce.Joining quickly by thrusting in, he filled me to the brim and then just stopped. "Move inside me please", I breathlessly panted.With a chuckle and a push he started to rock back and forth over my body and soon that special rhythm where you hear the music and it takes over.It's the Horizontal Mambo tune!He played me like Ricky Ricarrdo used to play during the "I Love Lucy" shows of old.There was a little bit of Rumba, a little bit of Tango and a little bit of Salsa all rolled into the one dance. This was making music!It's a tune that has been played down through the ages and the beat is still the same.Bodies slick with sweat, sliding over one another, I was still able to moan and groan loudly. This seemed to inspire him to move more and with each thrust he would kiss or lick my face and whisper words of encouragement. "Is this what you wanted?" "We're going to fuck the night away", "Tighten your fanny for me", "That's it, ripple your muscles" and finally "I'm going to fill you to pussy's bow". And that is what we did, we fucked the whole night through. *************Dawn in November in the Sunshine State of Queensland comes early and hot.Not only was the dawn hot, but I was hot from the night of being fucked senseless by the DDG that was now lying beside me. What was I doing at the age of 37 picking up DDG's anyway? Oh, that's right, no more 'Blind Dates' from hell.I was suffering from the 'morning after' thoughts. You know the ones: - He'll think I do this all the time.I won't ever see or hear from him again.How could I have done this?Was I thinking with my twat again? (Sort of like men think with their pricks.)I wonder if I can get him up again?Is he going to chew his arm off to get out of the bed?This is the trouble when you have an over active mind like mine. It goes in all directions at the one time.Time for a Cup of Personality. The all time soother, TEA. (Well for me anyway) I don't function at any time of the night or day until that first cup of Personality hits the nervous system. It usually helps me to remember to engage the world in a sociable manner until the next caffeine fix. (I have now switched to Decaffeinated Tea and sleep better!) Lifting DDG's arm from off my stomach, I eased out of the bed and did the loo run and then put the kettle on. Never try filling the kettle before the loo run, it doesn't work, at my age anyway.I looked in the bathroom mirror and saw a very satisfied woman looking back at me. It had definitely been worth it! I had the glow of a very well fucked woman. There would be no going to the Complaints Department of the Patron Saint of Single Women over this one. That's for sure.As the kettle did it's whistling and the tea was made, a grumble came from the bedroom. Crunch time."Good morning, did you finally sleep okay? Would you like a cuppa? Can I jump your bones again?" I asked with a smile on my face."Yes to all of the above" was the grumbled reply from under the pillows. DDG popped his head out from under the pillows and gave me a smile that would light my life for the 3 months that we would be together.A 40-year-old man can look just as Drop Dead Gorgeous the morning after as he did the night before, even with stubble. My tongue was hanging out and I had to roll it back into my mouth. How did I get so lucky? He looked like SIN without a shave and his eyes were looking at me as if to say, 'Cuppa first, then let's hit the bed again.' I brought the tea tray into the bedroom and that's where we had our cuppa and then got down to taking care of that 'Morning Woody'.This was hard and fast. Both of us were like cats on a hot tin roof. Being on top gives me a thrill and so I just leapt right on and went for the ride.DDG smiled up at me and placed his hands on my swinging tits and just nipped my nipples, which set my hips moving. With the first tweak, they sent a message to my panting pussy to move with the groove and away I went. It was like being on the Roller Coaster at Luna Park. Dips, sweeps slow long hauls to the top and then quick falls to the next bend or curve. You know it's going to be the ride of your life and you want to do it again and again. It's thrilling and exciting and addictive. Give me more. DDG was content to let me do all the work at first. He could feel my juicy pussy pulling him in further and he was straining to keep a steady pumping for me as I was nearing a terrific orgasm. The shudders were building and I was ready to tumble over that last high rail. Sweeping down on his mouth, I groaned my release into his mouth. It was sooooooooooo good. He held me tight and then flipped me over onto my back and lifted my legs up to his shoulders.Pumping madly into me, he came with a force 10 gush of cum and we both screamed our pleasure. This was to set the pattern for the day. Thank Heavens for air conditioners. In the November heat we needed the cool of the air conditioner for the sex was hot and steamy inside. Summer is long and hot in the Sunshine State. Over the next 4 weeks, DDG and I had some wonderful times together.At 40 and 37 we were like teenagers. We only had to look at one another and we would start stripping off our clothes to fuck in the front seat of his car or push the plates from the dinner table and do the deed there. DDG loved Country Music and R'N'R like me and many a night was spent playing his CD's or mine and making love to the music.Christmas was approaching and I wondered what I was going to give this wonderful man as a present. He had his own house, a car, a good job and a large CD collection. What was some thing special besides the usual 'tie, socks, hanky or CD' that I could give him?I like to create Memories. I wanted him to carry a special Memory with him. It took me a week to make the outfit for my special surprise.Two days before Christmas, I rang DDG at his work and asked if he could come round for dinner that night. I had his Christmas present I wanted to give him. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." He laughingly replied.That night when he knocked on the door, I opened there door and waited for the reaction.Ever seen that Rubber Jaw syndrome? You know the one, where the jaw hits the floor and bounces back up? Yes, I had knocked his socks off.I was standing in the doorway dressed in Cum Fuck Me White Stilettos, white stockings and garter belt, Jade Green French knickers and Cammie Top with white lace trim and on both wrists and ankles were lace cuffs with Jingle Bells sewn on them. I had wrapped myself in 12 metres of Silver Tinsel as well and held Mistletoe over my head. Instant boner, he liked what he saw!"Merry Christmas, you have to unwrap all parcels with your teeth." I laughingly told him.Kissing me under the Mistletoe was the start of our Christmas. Those Jingle Bells were ringing for the whole night, during dinner, during dessert and during our lovemaking. Passing him another parcel, I kissed him and said there was some thing else for him in here as well.When he opened it with his teeth, he found a T-Shirt that had "Jingle My Bells" on the front. I had sewn Jingle Bells to a soft piece of leather and made a Jingle Bell cock ring for him. When I had first seen the shirt, it happened again. I thought it said "Juggle My Balls" and I had burst out laughing in the shop. I just had to have that shirt for DDG. As he opened the parcel, I told how I had read the wrong words. He roared with laughter. Our evening was a fun filled time of him pulling tinsel from my body and making those bells ring for hours and hours.His Jingle Bells cock ring worked wonders too!By the time we ended up in bed, the only thing either of us had on was the Jingle Bells. My shoes were under the dining room table; my Cammie was flung over the back of the chair. My French knickers were in the doorway. Stockings and garter belt had been thrown over the speaker boxes, and the tinsel was trailed from dining room to bedroom. Santa definitely came to my place that night.When we landed on the bed, it was to a chorus of jingling and laughter.Our lovemaking was hot and furious. Tongues were flicking and licking everywhere. Each time I moved my hands over his chest or shoulders, the bells would jingle. Giving a man 'head' while he has a Jingle Bells cock ring on makes you laugh and when you laugh, it gives more sensation. When I straddled him, it gave a whole new meaning to the old Nursery Rhyme 'Ride a Cock Horse' so when I tell you that we had 'Rings on her fingers and Bells on her toes, she shall have music wherever she goes' was true that night. Later DDG got me to get up on all fours and entered me from behind, we found the bells had to go off his cock. Too sharp! But the bells kept ringing and with every thrust they played their music and we loved every minute of it. The Christmas of '89 holds very special memories for me. Even more so as it was our only Christmas.It wasn't another woman who came between us to take DDG away from me. He didn't get tired of our fun and games or my stupid blunders when reading things or speaking before engaging my brain. It wasn't that he couldn't handle my weird humour or my loud voice or raucous laughter. When I had first met him, I told him straight. "I can't talk quietly, I laugh out loud, I can't burp or fart quietly. If you have a problem with any of these, don't go out with me!" He didn't get tired of me opening my front door clad in one of my crazy outfits and expect him to rip it off my body.He didn't listen to his mates from work tell him there was no future with a woman who had 2 grown children and who couldn't give him any kids of his own and she had no money. He didn't listen to them saying what did he want with an 'old boiler like that'.He just loved me for who and what I am.In the early hours of a January morning 1990 he passed away at home. In Loving Memory D.W. Thanks for the Memories.

No comments: