Sunday, April 15, 2007

Gift on his birthday

I am Meenakshi working in BPO, I have completed my graduation and started working. After hearing my friends experience I too felt like having sex. I had my college mate, Shyam, who was a very smart and has dated with a lot of girls. He has also asked my date, but I have ignored it during our college days. He often come to meet some of the girls in my office. One day when he was waiting for me, I just went to him and had a conversation with him. It was a surprise for him as I used to avoid him during my college days. I got his mobile number and started sending him sms regularly. One day he sent me a message asking what I would give him on his birthday. I replied that I will give him myself. He called me after he read the message and asked me whether I was serious about this or not. I thought I would never get a better chance and said yes. The next day he called me and asked me to take permission for coming to his home. He said he wanted to speak to me. At around 11 o'clock I took permission and got out of the office. Shyam was waiting down for me. We both got into his car and went to his home. It was around 11:45 when we reached there. He then asked me was I really serious about the message. I said I can't wait for a longtime and I am readily available now. He just woke up from the chair came close to me. He hugged me tight and kissed my lips. I couldn't believe what was happening, and I felt like electric current passing all over my body. He took me on his arms and threw me on his bed. He removed his clothes and I saw his cock was stiff, very big, long and erect. He laid upon me and kissed me tight on my forehead, then my lips, my neck and he went down. He slowly removed my blouse hooks and took my breast out and started sucking. I was in heaven at that time. I cursed myself for not accepting his proposal before. My nipples became hard and erect. I wasn't aware of any positions but he very well adjusted my position to give me maximum pleasure I can get. He was sucking hard. And then asked me whether he can take off all my clothes. I let him to do it and he removed all my clothes and there I was lying naked, first time in front of a man. I'm curious to know how it happen on a few minutes later against my cute pussy. He spread apart my legs and bit my cleavage and then started tongue fucking. Cream poured out of my vagina, he tasted it and then started chewing my vagina. I was moaning in pleasure. Then he inserted his big long shaft inside of me and started fucking me hard. I felt my pussy hole stretched widely and and my hymen was broken straight away when he pushed the head of shaft at the first time. I felt the shaft was too big and very long for me until the tip of the cock often reached my bottom inside of me. I felt any blood flowed on my thigh. At first for several seconds I have much pain but after a few minutes I felt so delicious as his long shaft running on, up and down inside of me, slowly... deep and deeper until reached to the bottom of mine. "Oh GOD.. thanks my GOD.. Hmm, what this delicious I had, I've felt on heaven, my GOD," I told to my self. This went on for around 20 minutes and in between this period my orgasm going on... spurt after spurt, I can't stop it. I've been wondered and more loved it. In a few minutes later he added his power speed and then his hot cream ejected out and was pouring out inside my vagina. Oh, I could feel the flow. We didn't stop yet, he then inserted it in my back and offered a few more shots. He then made me sit on the edge of the bed and stood before me and asked me to suck his penis. I said that I would have been unhappy if he didn't offer me that. His cock ran in till my bottom throat. He started moving and I sucked it hard, and after few minutes he started shivering and caught my head and was shaking my head hard. He was moaning and suddenly again the hot cream ejected out. Yummy... Mmmm... I Can't explain the taste and pleasure I had. We both laid on the bed hugging and kissing each other for another half hour. The time was 3 o'clock and I got up from the bed and had bath. Shyam also joined me in the bathroom. Then by around 4:45 he dropped me back to the office. This happened regularly there after during the weekends. After that I've been so crazy want to know and want it how feel the tastes some different kinds of dicks.. and then I had also dated with other three men in my office. Hey guys, I would like to hear your comments, and also your experiences. I'm waiting for your coming soon....

No comments: