Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Techie Girl

About me: Ashish, 28, not so fair, Project lead in a software firm in Bangalore. This is my fourth true posting and I have none to publish till my next encounter. I was in US for 6 months. It was quite lousy as workload was high and I used to spend my saved minutes in chat rooms. I use yahoo. Good or bad I am not so romantic. I am not too much sexually oriented and believe in relations that are friendly and occasional sex with no emotional attachments. This has always helped me. Once I came across a girl in chat room Mumbai central or something. When I started taking to her with little follow up, she sounded that she is from Bangalore. I asked her why she is in Mumbai room. She didn't reply. We continued for almost 1 hour and at the end she replied to my question saying that she doesn't want to get into friendship and love crap with guys who stay in the same city as of her. These guys being from the same city try to meet more, call more and so on. We closed the chat. She was Christian and asked me to call her Zen. The next day I saw an invite from here to add her to my contacts. I left an offline message that "it was good talking to you yesterday". I was working from my apartment being a Sunday. A message popped up from Zen. We again went into chatting for almost 90 minutes. We had discussed almost everything including boyfriend, girlfriend etc. I came to know that in 2 years in Bangalore she has changed 5 boyfriends and she has left the next one to her mom. This continued for about a month and I was coming back to India. I planned for 4 days leave before joining office. Something struck me and I proposed her to go to my sore during my 4days of leave. By that time we had exchanged our photos, numbers and I had spoken to her some 10-12 times on yahoo voice. She readily agreed and told that she will ask a friend of her to join her. I felt a kick on my butts as I could smell that chances of taking both of them is gleam and chances of having Zen is also gleam. However I couldn't say anything expect saying yes with a artificial smile. The next day I was flying back. I called her. She said she has got the leave approved and I have to arrange for a car. I landed in Bangalore on Wednesday early morning to called her up. I told her that I need some sleep to get off my jetlag and have booked the cab for the next day. On Wednesday night I met her in Barista. She was looking superb in her blue jeans and white short shirt. I was with my beard on and overgrown hairs. We were on MG Road barista till 11:30. I dropped her to her apartment and came back. On the way back she told me that none of her friends are joining and she was just kidding. We decided to go on bike. As per the plan we started by 10:30 stopped at dhaba's and reached around 1:30. We went to a palacial hotel. All the time we were holding each other's hand. When we reached the hotel reception Zen was a little faster. She asked for a deluxe room and introduced ourselves as Mr. and Mrs. Ankur Sahani. We moved to the room. Till that time we dint have any discussion about sex. We checked with hotel about a site seeing plans. Since it was 3 we just went for the hilltop sunset view. We came back to the hotel took our dinner in the lawn and went back to the room. The room had 2 beds separate. I was not very sure how to approach also. I sat on one of the cots and asked Zen to sit next to me. She said she is tired and would like to rest and damn she just slept. I tried raising the topic of sex but she was like "what sex, we were just here for sight seeing". I don't remember clearly but I woke up after 1 hour. Thought of Zen's boobs were driving me crazy. I crawled off my bed. Took a beer out of fridge and sat on floor next to Zen's bed. I started feeling her. Planned that if she wakes up, I will tell her that I was feeling little horny. I was quite sure that she will push me off but won't be mad. She was wearing a salwar that she was wearing during the day. It had a long zipper at the back. With a slow motion I unzipped that. The salwar was tight and did not go off. I bed light I saw Zen in red bra. I inserted my hand and started feeling for boobs. Damn I was think whether I should jack off and go to bed or should continue. Some instinct told me that with a girl beside me who introduced herself as Mrs.Ankur will definite allow me to take her. And to the extent I knew over chat she was quite like me, an Arian who believes in sex. I pushed her a little so that she became flat. The effort was little less than what I though I would require. I caught the border of the kameez on chest and gave it a big push downwards. Being open from back it came down exposing both her breasts. I wasn't thinking whether Zen is awake or going to be awake etc. I started crushing her boobs from the top of her bra. I realized Zen is awake. As his eye balls were moving. I forcibly lowered the bra and started working on boobs. It was then Zen open her eyes and said "fucker how can you go to sleep while a girl is sleeping next to you with a sore cunt". I was in no mood to reply her. I kept on playing with her boobs for almost 20 minutes. I raised myself up, place my knees on both side of her chest in a way that my dick was exactly over her boobs. She pressed both of her boobs inwards with my cock in middle. My first boob fucking. I put some saliva there to create the smoothness. Zen could see the pre-cum. She immediately lowered herself a little bit reached below the pillow and took out a pack of condoms (It was taken from my bag only, I realized that later). She put one on me and started giving me a blowjob. In 10 minutes I had to change to condom. I was about to lick her off when she asked me to enter her first. Being a little fat, I placed a pillow below her ass to bring her cunt up. I asked whether I should go slow and she reminded me of her last 5 boyfriends. Without thinking anymore I was riding here immediately. We changed position to doggie and continued in about 5 minutes both of us came. Zen asked me to lick her off. We went to 69 position. While I licked her off she was preparing me for next round. I had already started thinking about her ass. She quite strongly opposed for backdoor entry as it was painful trial for her in past. After almost 20 minutes coaxing, she was ready. I put some saliva on her ass hole and inserted one and then 2 fingers to make her ready for the backdoor show. The fingers did the trick. When I started inserting her from back the pain was less. After sometime she was enjoying it. We loved making love under the shower. The bath tub scene was unsuccessful. We had numerous sessions during the 3 days with all possible positions. We even went to the extent that we extended the leaves by one day without any notice. It was really good with Zen. She knew all the tricks well for an armature like me. I even fucked her once in her apartment in her room while one of her roommates was there in other room. We had to break when she was asked to move back to Delhi (where her parents stay). Latest news is she is engaged to an young director of a new MNC setup. Till last 6 months we used to speak over phone and she used to tease me that I am a kind of guy who can leave his wife with a sore pussy on first night and go for a sleep. This is the last encounter for me. Expect another posting in a month's time as I am in look out and will soon find one.

No comments: