Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Meet Dave

Daves penis was fully engorged now. I had my hand around the center ofit, holding it up against his belly. I was enjoying myself on his two massive balls. My tongue and teeth gently urging him to fill his reservoir of cumm to the brim. His happy moans made it clear that I was doing a good job. Daves cock was about nine inches long, strong and thick. His veins, fully distended from bloodflow stood out against the smooth skin. He kept his genitals smoothly shaven. I sucked on his left ball, then the right, loving the size of them in mymouth. As I sucked, my hand gently squeezed the shaft of his cock again and again. Dave loved this, he had told me so many times over the past few months. He loved a womans mouth on him and he loved being stroked and squeezed at the same time. Dave was a man who enjoyed himself. Now I shifted my focus to licking his scrotum, and flicking my tongue atthe base of his cock. I wetted him down and let my curled fingers slide gently up and down his generous length. He had certainly not exagerrated his size. After a few minutes of handling his precious tool, I let my mouth take over. I slid my wet lips along his entire length, once up and then back again. The next time I lingered at the tip of his cock and squeezed with my lips. A drop of precum formed and I let my tongue slide out to claim it. Gently I touched it and the ever so slowly drew back. The precum stretched out and formed a shimmering weblike strand before breaking and dropping onto my chin. I fingered it up and licked it off. Still holding Daves cock, I lowered my mouth over the bulbous head and sucked out more precum. He was moaning in ecstacy now and I believed he was close to cumming. He always said the first one went quick and then he was good for a long time. You see, he and I had never met before today, except online. He was niceenough to respond to one of my stories and we got into a back and forth routine, telling stories laced with depravity as to what we'd like to do with each other. I doubt either one of us ever expected it to come to this, but here we were, in my bedroom in my house, which had recently been vacated by my partner after six years of pretty good times. We were not married, and never would have been, so the breakup was easier on us both. Dave and I had talked about the situation briefly and carried on our cyberfucking. Then one day I wrote him an e-mail while I was feeling pretty down and told him I'd like to meet him. He jumped at the chance and made arrangements with his job and that was two weeks ago. He arrived this morning. My mouth and lips were thrilling him. My teeth teased the stretchedtender flesh of his shaft as he writhed under me. I was desperate for him to cumm, so I got my mouth right down on him and began bobbing up and down rapidly. He grabbed my head and forced it down on him. I loved sucking his cock, so big, it filled me up. He was groaning now, I touched behind his ballsack and rubbed it gently up and down. There was a stiffening of his entire body, I swear his ass came off the bed, as his orgasm claimed him. He gave a mighty groan and shook like a dog as he spewed hot thick cumm against the back of my throat. Man oh man, he sure did not dissapoint! He shot rope after rope of the stuff into my mouth. His hot ejaculation tasted real salty and washed down my throat as I gulped to keep up with his amount. Then he was done. He remained hard, for a few seconds, then his length and girth began to diminish. I lifted myself off him and I suppose I had a silly grin on my face cos he looked at me and chuckled. "Kristy, you said you were good at this, but Wow!, no ones ever been that good". "Glad to hear it" I replied. "I'm just over the moon myself at how enjoyable your cock was. God knows what that thing's gonna do to my pussy" Dave pulled me up to him, held me in his arms and after a long sweet kiss whispered "We'll find out real soon babe, real soon." Then we kissed a crushing hot kiss, exchanging tongue sucks and nibbles.My nipples were extended and boring into his chest. I felt his two hands sliding up and down my back and onto my ass cheeks, where he kneaded and squeezed. My belly was pushing against his cock, which I fancied was beginning to twitch back to life....... I had arranged to meet Dave at a club downtown. He was driving in from acity a couple hours drive away. I told him what I'd be wearing and that I'd be sitting at the bar with a cranberry martini. At 7.30 I got to the bar, I knew the bartender, Marty and waved to him as I slid into my place. "Evening Miss Kris, your usual"? "Yes please Marty, that'd be fine". He looked me up and down and remarked that I looked particulary edible this evening. "A special date Marty" I said, and my friend will no doubt appreciate your appraisal" Marty laughed and sat the cranberry martini down in front of me. I was wearing a cream lace cami top, under which I had on one of my favorite bras, a sheer lace trimmed little item that barely hid my nipples. I had high cut panties to match under my triple tiered layered summer skirt. A couple of guys hit on me as I sat at the bar but I put them off. While I waited for Dave I took a quick look at his picture. Tall well built, decent looking, clean shaven with close cropped light brown hair. He had a picture or two of me, but none of my face, I'd sent him some teasers and he had gone crazy over my full tits and long nipples. He also liked the one of my fingers drifting through my pussy lips. I was a tease. I am a tease. Dave liked that and went crazy when I suggested we meet. I knew my thing with Jacques was over and I liked the attention I got from Dave. A few minute before 8.00 pm. I saw him walk into the bar. I was watching in the mirror. Mmmmmm! Nice, better than the pic. He scanned the bar and spotted me. He approached from behind me, laid his mouth beside my ear and whispered, "You must be Kristy, I'd recognize those tits anywhere". I slowly turned my head to look at him face to face. We quickly gave each other the once over, which held no surprises for me, but he seemed at a loss for words:"Not what you expected Dave" I pouted. "Oh no, I mean Oh yes, I mean Wow Kris you are absolutely lovely" I shut him up with a finger to his lips, then as I slowly drew it away, I let my lips brush his until we both opened up and met with a long passionate kiss. "Excuse me Sir, can I get you something from the bar". It was Marty with a silly grin on his face. Dave and I broke our kiss and Dave, after draping an arm around my shoulders ordered a single malt scotch. We sat looking at each other for long minutes marvelling at how this had all happened and how easily we had taken to each other. There was no uneasiness at all. I admired how he looked and the tight jeans he was wearing. Obviously he was glad to see me. My nipples clearly told him that I was in a state of arousal also. "So he whispered, are you wet yet." I laughed out loud and patted his bulge gently. "You'll see baby". So that was the big meeting, no big deal, it was like we knew each otherintimately anyway. For months we'd swapped fantasies on Messenger and I for one can't count how many orgasms we had between us doing that. He blew me away quite frankly. You know how it is when you make aconnection online, you just can't stop, right? Well that was us. And now here we were, lying together naked on my bed. Daves cock wasindeed stirring again so I began to writhe against it. I still had the residual salty taste in my mouth from his ejaculation and I let him wipe his tongue all around the inside of my mouth as we continued to kiss. Meanwhile he was coming to full arousal again so I spread my legs to let his cock expand against the inside of my thighs. Then I broke the kiss and sat up. I straddled him, raising myself above his cock. He reached between us and grabbed his cock and held it up straight for me. I lowered gently as I looked him in the eye and smiled and said "Here we go honey, gonna ride you like you never been ridden." "Fuck Kris" he groaned "you are in for one helluva time baby". As my pussy lips touched the tip of his cock, he rubbed slowly the length of my wet slit, I felt the thick head against me and lowered some more. "Rub it Dave, get it wet honey" I ordered. Dave complied and when the head was good and wet, He inserted it, as I told him to take his hand away. I played up and down on the head then sat down a few inches. Mmmmmm he was hot and hard. The head stretched me open and then his shaft kept me that way. I slid down down down and almost at the bottom slid up again. I wanted to enjoy that again. So, real slow I slid down again, feeling his hot man meat on every portion of my sopping wet vagina. Then up again as he groaned in delight. Then from tip to base I let myself slam down on his delicious cock. Right at the end I felt his tip push against my cervix. I love that feeling, but don't get it often. I bounced up and down letting it touch again and again. Man, this guys cock was stretching and filling me like no one had done before. I sat back, his cock deep inside, and stared at Dave. "This is awesome baby" I said. "Yeah Kris real awesome, now fuck me hard sweetie" Dave said this as he grabbed my hips and began to lift me up and down on his rigid pole. I leaned with my hands on his shoulders and bucked up and down, marvelling at the fuck we were having. My cunt was boiling with juices and every now and then I squeezed Daves cock as we hit bottom. The pace was quickening when Dave slipped a hand between us and startedpinching my clit. I lost it big time in a few seconds, screaming out his name as a wash of ecstacy ran through me. I flooded my pussy and the friction on his cock decreased a little but the pleasure continued. I bounced on his cock like a woman possessed and scratched at his skin. Dave kept a hold on my hips and his fingers dug into my buttocks while we fucked each other. Then the world, as it does for me, began to turn purple, as my orgasm neared. A big one, "Oh baby, watch out" I screamed, "here it comes". "Go on Kris, go on, cumm on me sweetie, let it go" then he screamed as my cunt clamped down on his raging cock and a shudder of joy shook my entire body and a tingling in my clit became unbearably agonizing until it all went crazy. I groaned, I growled, I jumped up and down on Dave, who lay there with eyes wide, hardly believing what was happening. I came so hard, never before like that....."never before like that" I mumbled as I collapsed on Dave. Dave quickly took over. He rolled me over and lay on me, deep inside me, he lifted my legs up around his waist and started to fuck me. Holy shit! I was still deep in orgasmic bliss and he was hard as a rock plundering my insides. I held on with my legs for dear life. Too weak to really participate but I didn't care I wanted this guy inside me, filling me up and touching all of me. He rode me hard, hammering at the end of me. I know I had another orgasm or two as he fucked me with the passion of a skilled lover. "Oh Kris", he wailed, "this is the best the fucking best baby", and then I felt him harden even more and groan and lift me off the bed and then he had his release. He shot wads of it inside me. Hot cumm. He shook and spasmed as he emptied his balls for the second time that evening. I felt him deep, expanding as he ejaculated and felt his balls slap against my butt with every stroke. Then he stopped and fell on top of me. My legs came down and we both lay there like just bodies. Spent. No energy left. I stroked his hair "Baby?" "Yes Kris" he murmured. "How long are you staying in town?" "I'll be here a while sweetie" he said, "there's lots still to do".

No comments: