Sunday, April 22, 2007

Natasha-the sexiest girl

I am Kamal from New Delhi. It is my real story, which happenedwith me, when I was in 12th and getting ready for the pre-boardexams.Natasha wasthe sexiest girl in our batch with 36-24-36, a great fleshy body, bigbreasts,black hair, black eyes and a coke bottle figure which was reallyinviting, shefilled her bras out to a very full 36D, wasn't thin but was nowhere nearhefty.Because of her obvious attributes, she received a whole lot of attentionfromthe males, and not just from boys of her own age but also from the maleteachers!She always had her skirt 3 inches above her knee to keep the excitementgoing.We were very cool with each other and used to talk over the phone forhrs andoccasionally went for a drive at night. We had a very happeningfriendship. Weused to hug each other, kissing on the checks and all was normal. Theweatherwasn't that cold in the morning but as the day progressed it got coolernchiller. Her parents had gone for a wedding and she had freedom tillabout 1:00at night. My parents knew abt her and liked her as in liked her not cosherphysical attributes but behavior. I picked her up from her house andwent for adrive to Jumbo Point, but when we were on the way, my father called upon thecell and asked me to come back immediately. I rushed back home. Withoutsayinganything my parents left for some place.They were in a hurry so I didnt bother much to ask them where they weregoing.And more cos of Natasha, as she was with me. I told her that I will dropher backand called her dad to tell what had happened but he said dont worry Ishall pickher while returning from the wedding. Now she said ki lets sit your roomonly. Icould see some mischief in her eyes.We headed towards my room. Weselected aromantic CD to play and then we were on the bed lying down actuallymakingourselves very comfortable. As it was cold and she wasnt wearing muchwoolen,she took the quilt over her meanwhile we were talking. I was abt to getup totake another quilt but she stopped me by saying we can share this. Soknow wewere really close to each other. And our legs were touching. To get someheatand masti going I started moving my leg over hers and she didnt sayanything. Itseemed like she was enjoying it I was always bad at dancing but wantedto learnit. There's always a first time! She came up with the idea come I willteach uhow to dance. I agreed and we were on the floor. We played some fastnos. Wedanced for some time but I was bad but she was too good. I couldn't keepmy eyesany from her jumping mangoes. I was getting turned on. To take a break Isaid Iwould get some vodka or bacardi. We tossed the vokda to our friendshipand thenshe said lets have a ball dance.I said yeah right! We danced and got closer n closer n closer, as thearoma wasgetting hotter, the heat between us was burning much more and a stagehad comewhen we couldnt leave each other. There was no air between her breastand mychest. I was enjoying the silky smooth skin. She gave a very sweet peckon mycheeks sweetest she had ever given.I responded back by given one on eachandsaid see I luv u more than u do and she gave me another 4 and said no Iluv umore and this continued for a while till I kissed her on her lips. Shelookedinto my eyes and said itna pyar karta ho!!. And responded back. but thistime itwas longer and a more passionate one. By this time I was erectedcompletely Wetook a break to breathe and gulp down the 3rd dose of Vodka. Sheembraced mewith both her arms. Things had starting becoming hot. There is somethinghappening with our body chemistry erotic desire and I could feel thewarmth inher breath. She kissed me all over my face too passionately.We french kissed our tongues met and played with each other my handswereexploring her back over the tank top. And she responded well bybeginning toexplore my back. We parted and looked straight into the eyes. I slowlymoved myhand towards her breasts, started to squeeze them firmly but while I waspumpingher boobs she kept her eyes closed and started moaning. Her mangoes weregettinghard. I turned her and now her back rested on my chest ,by now my 8inchhardpenis was having the touch of her ass and I was enjoying every bit ofit. Istroked her few times. I played with her silky hair and started lickingandkissing her neck and very quietly asked for going ahead and have thepleasure ofmaking luve with my luv? And she sweetly nodded. And I slowly turned hertowardsme and took off her top. To my surprise, she wasn̢۪t wearing anybra which mademe think as if she waiting for this moment. WHAT A BODY!!!!!! I wasamazed atthe beauty of this lady in front of me. Slowly moved my hand towards thetreasure, moved my hand over her breasts and started to squeeze themfirmly,sucking and biting the mangoes. She had her eyes closed and keptmoaning. Aftera while she stopped me and bent down on her knees moved her hands on mytrousersand teasingly undid the button and pulled the zips then she pulled ittill myknees. She moved her hand over my boxer and said nice! and pulled itdownand Icompleted the formality. She took the 8 inch hard rod in both her hands,acurrent ran through my body. she started massaging my crotch. After somemassaging she took it in her mouth. She gave me a wonderful blowjob.Ifelt as ifI was in 7th heaven with pleasure!.She kept sucking my cock for about 7minutes.I pulled her up and undid her jeans and touched her black thongs whichwere allwet.I also teasingly stripped off her jeans. She pulled off my shirt ina hurryand we had another round of vodka while cherishing each others body.Both of uswere standin naked and she was rubbing her cunt at the same time. Ipushed heron the bed. And split her legs and kissed all over her sexy legs till Ireachedher thighs. As I neared her heaven hole, she tried to stop by saying itwould bevery painful but I assured her and she allowed me to ahead. I was toomad withlust at that point and put my lips on her cunt lips and kissed them,licked herpussy like a man desperate for water. Her pussy was sweet in taste likehoneyand too tight. I put my index finger in her vagina and started strokingit upand down.She was moaning loudly aaaaaaaahh ooooohh aaaaaahh! Now she wanted tofuck herand she said lets do it in 69 position. I took her breast in my mouth. Islowlybit her nipples and sucked on one while playing with the other. And inthe meantime my cock entered her vagina. She screamed in pain aaaaaaaaaaah! andwith aforce I broke her virgin seal and entered her pussy. She was no more aVirgin! Istarted stroking it slowly and gradually increased my strokes. I didthat forabout 15 minutes and loved every second of it, I felt my balls explodinggobs ofsemen that I have been storing for her breasts. I jumped on to hervigorouslyand I could not stop myself and I released my shot on her inviting faceand herbare breast. She licked it fast and liked it. I then finger fucked heragain andmade her lick the fingers. I lay over her as we were tired. Our nakedbodiesconnected together with my chest firmly pressing her naked hard wetmangoes.After relaxing for 10 mins we had another round of kissing, breastsucking andfucking. This time it was much more enjoyable and less painful.Afterthis we layon the bed and then both of us dressed up and during all that time wekept onkissing, smooching, caressing. Now after the boards she went abroad forfurtherstudies. I still miss her a lot.

No comments: