Saturday, April 14, 2007

My mom, the lady of my dreams.

am Ahmad Khan this is my friend story... She is experience with you. My family consists of four members. My father, Mother, brother and me. My brother is married and settled in London. He hardly comes to see us. May be once in two years. My parents' marriage is a love marriage. They loved when they are in intermediate. They are married when they are in 2nd year of engineering. As their marriage is a love marriage, there were no relatives to our house. We used to enjoy our holidays, happiness within us. I like the way my parents behave. They behave as if they are newly married. My mother looked beautiful when she wears sari. My dad looked as 35 at 40's. They are really made for each other. My parents work in the same company as software engineers. I was studying engineering. We enjoyed our weekends by going to movie or we used to go to parties of my parents friends. They provide me what ever I asked. My parents are my best friends. I used to talk all the matters with them. One accident has changed our lives. When my parents are returning from Bangalore to Hyderabad after the company work, they are met with an accident. My dad died and my mother was seriously injured. Doctor has thought she too will die. By god's grace, she was alive. I took one year for her to be back in this normal world. My brother has asked her to come with him to London after my dad's death. However, mom has not gone with my brother. She joined in another company to pass the time. One day I asked mom to keep sindoor as I was unable to see without sindoor. First, she got angry on me and slapped me hard on my face. After some time she came to me and said sorry and asked me why I said like that. I said Mom I was unable to see you with out sindoor. I never thought I will see my mom with out sindoor at my earlier age and started crying. She consoled me and asked me to promise that I will not cry from here after. I promised her and hugged her. She patted on my back and consoled me. After some time I asked her to keep sindoor. This time she smiled and said every one around us, know that your dad died. Therefore, if I keep sindoor they talk badly about me. She asked you want others to talk wrongly about your mom. I said no. I again asked her if the people around us do not know about dad's death will you keep the sindoor I asked. She said "I will keep it for you." I felt some what happy. She used to go for office and come back at seven or 8pm. I used to wait for her for dinner till she come back from her office. One day my friend took me to an internet and was surfing sites. He asked me whether I know about IIS. I said no. First, he asked me to promise that I will not scold him after seeing the site. I asked what it contains. I thought some sex stories or adult pictures and promised to him. After seeing the site, I thought I was dreaming. I was spell bound by seeing the material of incest stories. I never thought such a relation exists between blood relations. I got angry on my friend but some how controlled and left the internet. I was unable to behave normally with my mom for some days. She asked me the reason as I was not normal these days. I said nothing. She said if you have any problem say it to me and I will solve it. I said nothing. After some days, I used to go to internet to read these stories. I was really getting hot after reading the stories. My attitude changed towards my mom. I use to observe her body in all the ways possible. I use to watch the woman in my mom. As days passed my desire increased to have my mom in bed. However, I do not no how to get her. I planned for so many things to get her. However, dropped on those options as I want her in bed with her approval. I was thinking how to get her without concentrating on studies. One day when I was in internet, I got an idea. I thought of sending these incest stories of mom and son to my mom's company mail id and yahoo mail id. Therefore, I created a new mail id to send the stories. One day I sent one story, which I collected from the net. I was waiting for her to return from office. She was behaving normally. I thought she might not have read the stories. I behaved normally with her. Next day I received the mail to my new mail id from my mom. The mail is as below: Who are you? How can you send these types of stories to me? You send these stories to your mom. Do not try to send these stories here after. This is the mail I received from my mom. However, I did not stop sending the story. I planned to send one story per day. I also sent a mail to her as below: Hi beautiful woman. If you are my mother, I would have made love to you. Once think of your son as a man. Imagine him as your man. Ever mother loves her son and every son loves his mom. This type of story is new to you. You will mail me to send these types of stories after some days. This is not new to the world but it is new to you. Bye. Mean while I want to show my mom that I care for her. So I used to help her in her house hold activities. One day I was unable to control myself seeing my mom from back. Therefore, I dared and hugged her from behind. Her body jerked as I hugged her from back and she asked me what this new habit was. I did not say anything. I removed my hands around her waist and started to move out of the kitchen. Now she caught hold of me from behind by keeping hands around my waist. I could feel her breasts on my back. I asked what mom? She said do I need any permission to hug my son. I said no. Next day morning she called me and asked my mail id. I asked why? She said simply. I want to add your mail id to my mail list. I said ok and gave my original mail id. I said that I have final year exams from next month. Therefore, I will stay in my friend's house for combined studies. She said ok. I thought of concentrating on studies as I should pass with out remarks. So I thought of keeping these things a side and concentrate on my studies for one month. Therefore, I never went to internet this one month. Somehow I have done well in the exams and was free till I get a job. After finishing exams mom called me that she want to talk with me. I went and asked what the matter is. She said that we are leaving to Bangalore as I have completed my engineering as there are more job opportunities. I felt happy by hearing these words. I thought of going to internet to check the mails. I was shocked to see the mails in my mail. There is incest stories send from one mail id, which I do not any. These are the same stories, which I send it to my mom. I was very happy as my mom has sent me the stories. I rushed home to see my mom. She was sweeping the room. I went near and hugged her and said I LOVE YOU mom. She asked what happened. I said nothing. I asked mom to keep the sindoor. She said when we go to Bangalore I will be as you like. She also said I will even keep flowers for you. I thanked her. I asked her about her job. She has asked the company to transfer her to Bangalore branch and the company also agreed. She said that we are leaving next Wednesday. I was very happy because what I expected is going to happen in Bangalore. We went to Bangalore on train. As soon as we reached Bangalore railway station, I saw sindoor on my mom's face. She smiled at me after keeping the sindoor. It took one week to adjust. Now I will say you about my mom. Her name is Haritha. She is as beautiful as her name sounds. Her figure is 38-30-36. Her hair color is black and grey combination and silky type. Her hair length will be just above her butts. She kept leave for 1 week for her office as it takes time to arrange all the needs. We said to the neighbours that my dad works in U.S and my brother in London. One evening when I returned from outside she was cleaning the mirror with a wet cloth in the bed room. She was looking beautiful with light color pink silk sari. I closed the door and went near her and hugged her from behind. I kept my hands around her waist. She left the cleaning cloth when I hugged her. She asked me how the Bangalore is. I said more than Bangalore my mom is beautiful. She said you are seeing me for the past 22 years and how come I look beautiful to you now only. I did not say anything. She asked me again. I said I do not know. Now she turned towards me keeping her hands around my neck and asked me DO YOU LOVE ME. I said what a silly question? She asked me to answer. I said yes. She asked how much. I said as much beautiful as you are. She kissed me on my cheeks and hugged me and said I too LOVE my handsome son. I too hugged her tightly and thanked her. I raised her from the floor by placing hands around her butts and placed her on the bed and I slept by her side and started talking to her. The door bell rang to disturb our talk. I went and opened the door. It was our neighbour who came to talk with my mom. I called my mom and they talked for 1 hour. I went to watch the TV. Mom called me at 8.30 pm for dinner. I helped mom to keep all the dishes on the dinning table. We had our dinner and watched TV for some time and said good night to each other and went to sleep.Next day morning I woke up late as I slept lately thinking of mom. Our's is duplex flat. One hall, kitchen and bathroom in the ground floor and in the first floor we have three bedrooms. One for me and other for mom and the remaining was used as a store room. I came down to see my mom. She was preparing lunch. I saw the wall clock to see the time. It was 11.30pm. I asked mom why she did not wake me up. She said you can sleep till you get a job. I smiled at my mom. She asked me to get ready to have lunch. I said ok.After having lunch, I went outside to see the city. While I was leaving mom asked me where I was going. I said to see the city. She said she too will come. I said her that I will take her when I knew the city well and she agreed. She asked me to come early. I said ok and went around the city. What a beautiful city filled with beautiful college girls. I returned home at 7pm. On the way, I remembered one thing said by my mom. I will keep even flowers for you. Therefore, I stopped at flower shop and bought five muralu (which is used to count the length of flowers). I went home and knocked the door. Mom opened the door and invited me with a smile and asked how the city is. I gave the flowers to her. She asked this many flowers. I said mom you look most beautiful with flowers in hair. She asked me to take bath as sweat smell is coming from me. Before I was going to bathroom, I asked mom to keep the flowers on a nice sari. She said ok. I took my bath for 15 minutes to remove the sweat smell from my body. I came out of the bathroom by wrapping towel around my waist below my navel button. My eyes searched for my mom. She was not in the hall or kitchen. Therefore, I went upstairs to see her. She was in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She turned towards me and asked how she was. I said I do not have words to say how beautiful you are with those flowers and sari. She asked me to come near her and I did. She took my hands and kept them around her waist and asked me how she is. I said no words to say. She asked me to tie one of the ropes of her blouse at the back as she is finding difficult. I moved her hair along with the flowers aside and tied it and kissed her at the knot. She turned towards me and kissed me on my forehead and hugged me. Suddenly she left me and ran towards the kitchen as she forgot to turn off the milk stove. While she is going, I could see her butts moving. I followed her to the kitchen and she was cleaning the milk that fell out of the vessel. I went and hugged her from back and smelled the flowers. She was cleaning the milk. While she was cleaning, some one knocked the door. Therefore, I went to see who it was. It was the apartment watch man who came to give a letter. I took the letter and send him. It was the letter from my friend. I kept it a side and went into the kitchen. She has finished cleaning and asked me who it was. I said the matter. She pulled me closer to her by holding at the knot of the towel and said you are looking more and more handsome to me these days. I said every son looks handsome to his mom. She said if I am not your mother, also I will say the same. She caught one of my hands and guided me towards the bedroom. While I followed, I gazed the butts that shacked for each of her step. It is like a statue walking. First, I was confused of what she is up to. She had worn a very low-necked blouse. She asked "want to dance with me" I hugged her and told in her ears, "Yes, my sweet heart" She asked me "How do I look today..." she slowly turned herself and made a circle showing the whole of her body once more... When she did, I held her waist from the back and kissed her on her shoulders. I slipped my lips from there to her lower back. My breath became hot. The sari you wear now would definitely look no much better for anyone else than you. "Am I sexy?" "No need for a question ma, you are the mother of sexuality… the lady of my dreams. You are the sexiest women I have ever seen". She hugged me immediately with pleasure. We started dancing to the light music. I crushed her in my arms. I am sure she would have felt my 9-inch dick was in fullest hard on. I pressed it along her satin stomach. Our bodies are very close to each other. She kept one of her hand on my butt and pulled me closer to her. We both know that we need each other. At this time, I am unable to control myself. I kissed her on the lips gently. She responded to me. We kissed passionately for a very long time. Our tongues explored each other for a twenty minutes time. I tasted her saliva and got mad at its taste. Her sari slipped from place. I squeezed her boobs with her blouse on and kissed them and bite them. I took her again in my arms and placed her in the bed. I kissed her on her navel and let my hands roam and feel all over her stomach. I rubbed everywhere and kissed her at butts as many times possible. I slowly undressed her. Kissed her thousand times while undressing. When my towel slipped from its place, she saw me as if she is going to eat me with her eyes. Her lips escaped and said "How did I miss you all these years". When I undressed her completely I looked her from top to bottom thousand times. I ate her through my eyes inch by inch. She had sexy breasts but a curvaceous flat stomach, a deep navel and Superb curved thighs and shiny legs. I dressed her again with my saliva from toe to head. I sucked her thighs, back and her armpits. About one hour I sucked out her whole body, again and again I squeezed and sucked her fantastic tits. I bite them slowly teasingly and then hard. She moaned aloud and opened her thighs wide. After a while, she shouted that she cannot bare any more and cried to fuck her. I took off my underwear and showed my long dick towards her face. She immediately took it and hands and smiled with a great satisfaction. She said "is it your pennies or a horse dick". She ran her fingers all over it again and again. She kept it in her mouth. First the tip and the most of the dick inside in her mouth and sucked for half an hour. She asked me to fuck her now. Therefore, I slowly inserted the tip of mine inside her. Sensing the incest, we are breaking into made her instantly CUM. I dig deep in side her cunt with my long lengthy pipe and drilled inside little by little. She shouted with joy. I pumped taking the whole tool outside and hit it hard with all force. She cried very loud with both pain and joy. Like that I banged her slowly first and begun faster and faster. At last, when I lowered my body she started sucking my nipples hard. At last, I said in her ears that I am Cumming and I cum on her. When I released everything, I laid myself on her. We embraced each other that we could not even breathe and slept there. She woke me up in the morning at 8pm. She gave me a coffee and left to the kitchen. She did not even smile at me. I was tensed that she was unable to believe what happened last night. I brushed my teeth and went down to talk with her. She was preparing the breakfast. I called her. She asked me what with out turning towards me. I went near her and hugged her from behind and asked why she was like that. She did not say anything. I am much tensed and asked her again. This time she laughed and said to tease you. I took a relief breathe and bite her on the shoulder. She shouted and pushed me back. I said her how tense I felt by seeing her in that mood. She gave me the tiffen plate to me and asked me to have it. I said I want you as a tiffen and kept the plate aside and kissed her on the lips. She broke the kiss after 5 minutes and said not to disturb her as she has work to do and turned towards the stove and lighted it. I did not listen to her. I hugged her from back and started pressing her breasts over the blouse. After some time I slid one of my hand in to her sari and started to caress her cunt. She started to moan. With another hand, I was still caressing her breasts. I was kissing her ears and sucking them with my tongue. After some time I removed my hand from her cunt and switched off the stove which she lit it. She turned towards me and removed my shot and asked to fuck her. I took her near the sofa, which was in the hall. I sat in the sofa and lifted her sari along with the petticoat and made her sit on me by inserting my pennies in her cunt. She was moving up and down. She removed the hooks of her blouse and made her breasts free. She kept one of her breasts near my mouth and asked me to suck it. I took it in my mouth and started to suck it one after the other. After some time I cum in her and she hugged me and was there in that position for 5 minutes and sat by the side of me in the sofa. I went to the bathroom to have bath. After one hour I came down to go outside. My mother asked me to stay at home, as she has to go for shopping in the after noon. I said ok and stayed at home. At 2 pm, we went for shopping. I asked her what she wants to buy. She said saris. We went to a sari shop and she was seeing some saris. I was seeing the remaining shop. I saw two saris, which are very transparent. I want them to have it for mom. She selected some saris and asked me shall we go. I said her to buy those saris. She said they are very transparent. I asked her to wear when she was at home. After some arguments, she took those saris. From there we went to the ice cream parlor and sat side by side. We ordered for ice creams and started to talk. I asked mom what is your bra size. She laughed and said find out, your hands and eyes are always on my breasts. I asked her to lean back on the sofa we sat at the parlor and she did. I kept my hands on her left breast and started to say her some bra sizes. She removed my hand and said enough. We got the order we gave and ate the ice creams and went home. As soon as I went home, I went straight in to mom's bedroom and took one of her bra to find out her size. By the time, I returned back mom was watching me by standing at the bedroom door. She asked me what the size is. I said 38. I asked mom to wear that transparent sari now. She said she does not have the blouse stitched. I asked her to give the cloth and sample blouse to get it stitched with the tailor. She said why so hurry. I said I want to see you in that sari. She gave the things and I went to tailor shop to get it stitched. Tailor asked me to come after 2 days. I said ok and went home and said the same to my mom. She said that she has to go to office after 4 days. I asked why you say it to me. She said that you do not waste these 4 days and smiled. I went near her and took her face in my arms and said I never thought I will have you in bed with me. She too said the same. I again asked her if dad is alive, also you have made love to me. She said do not know. I know about this incest after your dad died. She said that she is free to love and make love with me. I asked her what she want from outside as I was going out. She said nothing. I went out and returned after 2 hours. I bought flowers for her. I knocked the door and she said that the door was not locked from inside. I went in and closed the door. I went to the kitchen and kept the flowers in her hair and went for bath. By the time, I came out of the bathroom she was sitting in the sofa and watching TV. I smiled at her and received the same as response. I went upstairs to wear the shot and t-shirt and came down to watch the TV. I sat next to my mom and watching TV. Mom's cell phone rang. It was my brother who phoned from Bombay. He said that he and his wife are coming in 4hrs and asked me to come to the airport. I asked him where he was now at present. He said we came to Bombay from London and the flight from Bombay to Bangalore was two hrs late. I said ok and kept the phone. I saw my mom. She said to behave normally till my brother go's. I said I will try. She went to bedroom and I followed her. She was changing her dress. I asked her what she was doing. She asked me not to ask to wear sindoor and flowers till my brother go's. She removed her sari, blouse, petticoat and was in bra and panty in front of me. I asked, mom last time before brother comes. She said no. However, I went near her and unhooked her bra and started to press her breasts. She said you like my breasts very much. I said yes. I pushed her on the bed and started to suck her breasts. After sometime, she said there are other parts, which need to be sucked and spread her legs. I removed her panty and kissed her on the cunt. I sucked it and removed my shots and fucked her. After one hour, I got ready to go to airport. I kissed her when I was leaving for airport. It took some time for me to find my brother in the airport. I hugged my brother as I saw him after 2 years. My bhabhi gave a smile by seeing me. I responded her with a smile. We reached him and mom was waiting for us. My brother hugged my mom as he saw her after 2 years after dad's death. My bhabhi also hugged my mom. My brother said he has not expected mom to be normal and happy. She said Rakesh was taking care of me and smiled at me. We had our dinner and talked for some time and thought of going to bed. Mom forgot to clean the third room on the upstairs for my brother and his wife, which we are using as a store room. She asked my brother and his wife to sleep in her room and she and I will be sleeping in my room. I was happy hearing these words. We went to our rooms and locked the doors from inside. As soon as I entered the room, I started removing the clothes of my mom. She asked not to do it. I said why. She said I have to get up earlier to prepare all the things next morning. If I make love with you, I cannot get up in the morning. I said ok and left her but we slept on the same bed. Next morning by the time I woke up at 9am mom was not in the room. I thought she might be in the kitchen. I brushed my teeth and went down to see her. She was preparing all the eatables that my brother likes. I went and hugged her from behind. She asked me to leave her. I said they are still sleeping and why do you worry. She said they may come any time. I said do not worry I will leave you free by the time they come. She turned towards me and asked what do you want? I kept my hand on her cunt region over the sari and said this. She said no way. I said not now but to night. She said ok. Now my lips want your lips for 2 minutes. She said exactly two minutes. I said fine and kissed her on the lips and with one hand, I was pressing her breasts. She pushed me back after 5 minutes and said you will not leave my breasts at any instance. I said I Love Them. Till evening, we passed the time with my brother and his wife talking about their life and other things in London. After having dinner my brother said that we are going for a film. My mom asked which film. He said Zinda. My mom told I and Rakesh have already seen the film. She asked my brother and his wife to go. He said ok and asked me to come with them to show the theatre and come back. I said ok. I asked mom whether she needs anything from outside. She said nothing. At 8.30, we left the home to the theatre as it was far from where we stay. I came back at 9.30 pm. I knocked the door and mom opened it for me. It was amazing to see her in the sari, which she wore. She tied it 2 inches below her navel button. She was also having flowers in her hair. She pulled me in and closed the door. I said mom you never looked as beautiful and sexier as you are now. I asked her where she got the flowers. She said she has gone out to get the flowers and blouse which I gave to the tailor. I can see half of her breasts through that sari as it were a low necked blouse. In addition, at the back, she had only a thin line like a bra and the rest of the back was exposed. She made me lean on the wall and pressed my pennies over the jeans pant. After rubbing it for some time, she opened my zip and kept her hand inside and started to rub my pennies. While rubbing it she said that I was making her ask for my manhood for her womanhood. She also said that I made her addicted to my love making. I removed her hand from my zip and took her to my bedroom and removed her loose end of the sari and pushed her on the bed. Her breasts moving with her breathe she takes. Her beautiful navel inviting me to kiss, suck and bite it. I started to kiss her from her fore head. I bite her breasts, which came out of the blouse and moved down to navel. I kissed her below the navel and kept on kissing in that region. She ran fingers through my hair while I was kissing her below the navel. I removed her sari. She asked me to fuck her in the bathroom. I liked her idea and took her to the bathroom in my arms. I removed her blouse and petticoat and was in her panty. She removed my jeans pant and shirt. Water started to flow on our bodies. Her breasts are looking cute when the water is flowing over her breasts. I sucked them for 5 minutes and removed our underwear's. I lifted her from the ground. Her back is leaning on the wall and I caught hold of her by placing hands under her thighs. I inserted my pennies and started to move her. Finally I cum in her and placed her down and was there in that position with my pennies in her cunt for 10 minutes. After that, we cleaned ourselves and went to our bedroom. She wrapped a white turkey towel around her beauties and slept on bed to take rest. I slept beside her naked. After 30 minutes when I woke up mom was combing her hair with that towel around her breasts. I went near and hugged her and kissed her on the neck. She said what. You look beautiful in this towel than sari. She said stupid and waved my hair. I pressed her breasts over the towel once and loosened the knot of the towel. It slipped from its place. Mom was naked and I was seeing her in the mirror. She asked me how you get this much of energy for love making. Energy is generated automatically when I see my mom. She said even your dad fucked me 3 times one day and this is highest number. In addition, if I give chance to you, you will fuck me whole day. I laughed for that. She asked me why you leave my breasts free, fondle them. I smiled at her and made her sit on the tool in front of the mirror along with me and pressed her breasts with my hands. She closed her eyes when I touched her breasts with my hands and placed her head on my shoulder. After some time I took her nipples between my fingers and made them hard. Mean while my tool started to increase. I am trying to insert the tool from back. She asked me to stop and asked me to gather the clothes fell down on the floor and I did. She asked me to go and sleep. I went and covered my naked body with blanket. Mom asked me to wear some thing before I cover my body with blanket. I said who will sleep next to me other than you. You know what I have. On hearing these words, she asked me to talk like son once in a day. Then I said good night mother and went to sleep. After I slept, she arranged the things normally before my brother returned. Next morning bhabhi came to wake me up. She was trying to wake me up by calling by my name. As I was in a sleepy mood, I thought mom was waking me. I said mom let me sleep for sometime. You know how hard I worked yesterday night and opened my eyes to see her reaction. I was shocked seeing my bhabhi. She asked what hard work. I some how managed saying that I was preparing for an interview last night which will be on Saturday. She said ok and asked to get ready and come down to have breakfast. I took a deep breathe in relief as bhabhi left the room. I came down after having bath to have my breakfast. My brother asked me do you wake up daily at this time. I asked why and saw the wall clock. It was 10.30am. My brother asked my mom how she can let me sleep till late in the morning. My mother responded saying that I was studying late night. My brother said ok but tries to get up early in the morning and help mom in her house hold activities. I said ok and laughed at my mother. Next day mom has to go to office. She was ready to go to office and brother called me to drop her in the office. I went and dropped her and came back. After my mom returned from the office, my brother asked my mom to leave the job as he is sending the money every month and my bhabhi agreed with what my brother said. He also said Rakesh will get a job and earn money and asked mom to come with him to London. Mom said that she is not working for money but for time pass. She said that she will be coming to London if he finds a job for me in London. After 10 days brother has left for London. My mother broke in to tears when my brother was leaving. We had no time to make love after mom started to go for office. She will be tired by the time she returns back. Therefore, I too never insisted on having sex. We use to have it when she is free.

No comments: