Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Riverbank

You, Master Joe, and Mistress LD had gotten together with Gerald toplan this as a present to me for my birthday. You have kept it atotal secret. All you tell me is to dress in shorts and a T-shirt,that you are taking me out. Once in the car, you blindfold me, sayingthat it is a surprise. You tell me we are going to pick up someoneelse, but that I am not allowed to speak at all."Answer me now Slut, then not another word!""Yes Master Joe", I answer meekly. I feel the car stop and two peoplegetting in the back seat. I wait for them to speak, but we drive insilence. Suddenly you stop again and you all get out, leaving me inthe car. I am sitting there for what seems like 30 minutes whensuddenly my door is jerked open. "Get out Slut!", you order, and Iclimb out and stand by the car. Next you order me to strip! I beginto remove my shirt, but am not moving fast enough to suit you, so yourip my shorts off."Hurry up Slut! All of it off NOW!!"As I bend over to remove my panties, I feel a hand caress my ass andthen a hard SMACK! I cry out from the surprise, and you tell me "Shutup or you will be gagged." Next I feel my nipple clamps being put on.I moan a little bit as each one bites into the nipple. You are usingthe really strong clamps, with a chain connecting them. Suddenly yougrab the chain, and pull me forward, forcing me to follow you. Youlead me around the car and down a bank to a level area. I can hearwater running and the occasional boat passing. Then someone grabseach arm and slips a leather band around each wrist. My arms arepulled wide apart and tied tightly, I cannot move at all. Next, mylegs are done the same way and I am unable to move at all."You may begin", I hear you say, and suddenly there is very hard,loud smack on my ass, from a leather belt. I moan loudly, not daringto speak. As the spanks become regular, hands grab my face and I amkissed. My mouth opens and our tongues meet and twine together. Assudden as it started, the kiss ends--and I can't stop myself fromcrying out, "Mistress LD, is that you?" Immediately you slap me asshe answers yes. You tell me, "Since you spoke, you must wear thegag." I moan softly, trying to let you know I will behave, but youignore me. You have a ball gag--You remove my dentures, and when youforce the ball in my mouth and tie it, I am unable to speak, onlymoan.Mistress LD then begins to lightly run her fingers across my clampednipples. The spanking is continuing--but not only on my ass.Sometimes it comes up between my legs, spanking my already wet pussy.Sometimes it is on my legs. Sometimes, just a little flick andsometimes full force. I flinch with every stroke, never knowing whereor how hard it will land. Then I feel a rope being tied around myleft tit. It is tied extremely tight, so my boob can't slip out. Thesame is being done to my right tit. Suddenly they are pulled farapart and tied to the ropes on my arms. This stretches the chain onmy nipple clamps tight and pulls the nipples back towards the centerof my chest, tightening the clamps on my nipples. This sendspain/pleasure coursing through my body! I begin to tremble with thefeelings---and every movement--every breath, tightens the ropes andpulls the clamps! Gerald now moves around to the front and begins tospank me everywhere. Mistress LD moves to a bag she brought with herand removes a small dildo and some lube. She slathers some lube onthe dildo and then suddenly slides her fingers into my ass. "Do youlike this bitch?", she asks as she twists them around, lubing it upgood. I nod yes and she says, "Good, now stand still and do notmove!" She tells you to come help her. I moan with pleasure as I feelyour hands caress my tender ass cheeks. You slap my ass and quicklyspread my cheeks wide as she rams the dildo all the way into my ass!I let out a muffled scream, and try to move away, but all I succeedin doing is pulling the nipple clamps tighter. Then I feel your handson my cunt as you spread my pussy lips and Gerald rams a larger dildointo my dripping snatch. I start to shake, unable to stand still.Then I feel straps going around my legs. You are putting a harness onto keep them in place. I hear you all move away and begin whispering.I struggle to stand still, because every movement cause the dildosand clamps to shift. You leave me standing there for what seems likeforever. Then I hear movement, but cannot tell who or where it is. Ifeel a finger tracing its way from my neck, down around my nipples--across my belly and then playing with my pussy hair. It lingersthere, teasing my pussy and making me moan. Then, gently, it spreadsthe lips and begins to flick my swollen clit. I moan deeply and beginto squirm. The finger continues to stroke my clit and suddenly bothdildos are pulled most of the way out and then rammed back in. Iscream silently because of the gag. The dildo's are being stroked, inand out and the finger is still playing with my clit. I begin toshake and tremble with an approaching orgasm. Just as am ready to cum--everything stops! I silently cry out, begging to cum. After a fewmoments rest, you start in again, this time the dildo's are strokedopposite each other. I build rapidly close to cumming, but you stopagain. Every once in a while, someone reaches up and pulls the chainor slaps my ass or tits. You do this 5--10--15 times, I lose trackreally quick. Finally when I am crying from frustration, you removemy blindfold. I blink in the evening sunlight and look around me. Idiscover that we are on the river bank in a wide open clearing.Anyone who looks from the river can see everything!!!As I am standing there--wanting to hide, you all begin to remove yourclothes. Gerald lays down on a blanket and Mistress LD climbs on topand buries his cock deep into her dripping cunt. She begins to ridehim hard while he squeezes her tits. You are standing there jackingoff. This is the deal you have made--they fuck and you jack off allover them. But you have a surprise for her. You quietly come upbehind her and, as Gerald grabs her ass and spreads her cheeks, youram you hard cock balls deep into her tight ass! She screams out, "OHGOD! YES!!!!!" and really starts riding Gerald as you fuck her asshard. She cums several times and I can just stand there and watch asmy Master and my Mistress fuck! Then Gerald shoots his load into herpussy and she cums again. You continue pounding her ass, smacking itsometimes. Finally, after she has cum a few more times, you pull outand shoot all over her ass. You reach down and rub it in, spankingher as you do. As she cums one final time, you all collapse into aheap on the blanket. I am standing there quivering all over--soneeding to cum. I watch as you all clean up--totally ignoring mymoaning pleas. Then Gerald comes up behind me with the belt andbegins the spankings again! As I am already tender, I cannot keepstill--every movement making the dildos twitch and the clamps pulltighter. ( I am sitting here typing and pulling on the nipples clamps--see attached picture) Suddenly, Mistress LD is kneeling in front ofme and sucking my pussy lips. This drives me wild and I begin to moanloudly. Just as I am getting ready to cum, you pull her away fromme!! "Not yet", you say. Then you lay her down and begin sucking herpussy. You quickly bring her to several orgasms, knowing just what todo and where to suck.By this time, you and Gerald are rock hard again. You tellGerald, "Spank her ass good for me--I want it really hot and tender!"As he begins to spank it harder, you start removing the straps fromthe dildos. You remove each one, stroking me with it a few timesbefore taking it all the way out. I feel very empty now, and my pussyis clenching, trying to hold them in. "Now," you tell Gerald, "Startfucking that pussy--her ass is all mine!" He comes to the front andslides his cock into my dripping pussy, pulling on the nipple clampsat the same time. I moan loudly and then try to scream as you ramyour long, hard cock deep into my ass. The feelings are so intensethat I begin to cum immediately!!! As you both continue to move, youreach up and remove my gag. "Now yell for me, my Slut!", you say andI obey. "OH GOD, Yes Master Joe! That is so good. Fuck my ass hardMaster! Fuck your Slut Slave!! Oh GOD, more Master, please!" Then itbecomes wordless sounds of pleasure as I start cumming and don'tstop. Suddenly you let out a yell of surprise! Unknown to any of us,Mistress LD has gone to her bag and strapped on a double-headeddildo! She had inserted one end into her snatch and had lubed up theother end. Then she came up behind you and just rammed it into yourass. She begins pumping in time with you and Gerald, and all of usare moaning and yelling. I am cumming continuously, cumming hardenough there are tears running down my cheeks. I feel a warmth spreadin my cunt and know that Gerald has shot his cum deep into me. As hiscock slides out of me he grabs the chain and pulls the nipple clampshard! Then, seeing that we aren't done, he sinks to his knees, stillpulling the chain and begins to lick and suck my pussy. Your moaninggets louder and you start ramming my ass harder as you near yourorgasm. Mistress LD starts cumming and begins to pump the dildoreally hard in you both. This sets of your orgasm, shooting deep andfilling my ass with your hot cum. As you both begin to slide awayfrom me, we are all startled by the sound of applause!Three men were standing there with huge hard-ons applauding us. Theyhad tied up their boat and come up on us as Mistress LD had rammedyou with the dildo!! One of them comes up to you and asks, "May wejoin the fun?" "Yes," you tell them, with no hesitation. "You can allfuck my Slut, but you cannot cum in her. When you are close, you haveto pull out and shoot it all over her." Mistress LD says, "And sincethere are three of you, one of you can fuck me. I need to cum somemore!" So they decide amongst themselves and two of them approach me.They seem unsure of how to start, so you show them. "You can doanything with my Slut that you want--here, let me show you." You pickup the belt and start spanking me everywhere. Then you reach out andpull the chain and I begin to moan, "Oh yes Master Joe!" You hand thebelt to one of them and the other asks if he can remove the nippleclamps, but you say no! So he reaches out and pulls on the chain.This sets my orgasm going again, and I yell YES!!!! The other beginsto spank me--but very lightly. You tell him to do it harder or not atall. So he tries a harder smack and I yell YES again. This encourageshim and he really begins to lay it on hard. The one in front grabsthe chain and puts it in his teeth--starting to pull as he slides hiscock into my pussy. I am cumming constantly again as the second onedrops the belt and his pants and rams my asshole! Meanwhile, MistressLD has the other one laying on the blanket and has been riding himhard. He yells that he is about to cum, and she jumps and sucks himdeep into her throat! He yells, "OH God suck it hard!" as he shootshis load. She milks him dry and tells him that it is her turn now.She lays down and forces his face into her pussy. He begins to lickand suck and she starts cumming. The two fucking me are close tocumming, so they pull out and stroke themselves, the one behind,grabbing my hair and shooting all over my ass. Soon the front onestarts to cum and sprays all over my tits and belly.As they go over to watch Mistres LD being eaten, I begin to begyou, "Master Joe, please Master, I need more, I still need to cummore!, PLEASE!!" You ask who I want to help me and I reply, "Only youMaster, you are the only one who can satisfy me completely!" Yousmile at me and say, "Good Slut! Now, how can I satisfy you?" Isay, "You know how." You slap my face immediately and I begin tocry. "You know better," you say, "when I ask you a question, I expecta full and immediate answer. Now answer me--How can I satisfyyou?" "Yes Master Joe," I say meekly, "First you lay me down andbegin to eat my pussy, pulling hard on the chain to the clamps. Iwill immediately begin to cum again. You continue to eat me until Ihave cum several times, and then you flip me over and ram your cockinto my ass. While you are fucking my ass, you are also pulling myhair. When you get near to cumming, you flip me over again and ramyour cock deep into my cunt. You place the chain in your teeth andpull with all your might. As you shoot deep in my hot box, I cumagain one final explosive time." "Very good, my nasty little Slut,"you say, "You have made me hard again, just telling me." You noticethat everyone has gathered around and are watching closely. "If Idecide to grant this wish, there are three conditions to be met. #1:I will release you from all bonds except the ones on your tits, andyou will crawl to me with your ass in the air and tits dragging theground to beg for this. #2: You will talk dirty to me from the time Ienter you until we are finished. #3: You will eat Mistress LD theentire time I am eating you and you must make her cum. I want to showall these people how big of a Slut you are, and how much you enjoyit. Now, can you agree to these conditions?" I nod my head and say,"Yes Master Joe! Please Master, I will do anything for you." "Ok,Slut," you say, "Since it is your birthday, I will grant this wish."I begin to thank you, but am interupted by one of the strangers. Heasks if they can all spank me for my birthday and get my ass good andready for you. You agree immediately, telling me, "You will crawl toeach person here and stop and let them spank you in any way they wish--43 times each. Do you agree to this also?" I say meekly, "Yes MasterJoe--anything for you!" You come to me and release each leg. Theywobble a little as I try to stand still. Then you untie each arm andI slowly slide to my knees, kissing your cock head as I do. You pushme on down to my hands and knees and tell me to get started. I beginto crawl, but my tits aren't on the ground, so you push me downfarther, until I am on my elbows. Crawling to the first man, my titsdrag the ground, sending pain and pleasure cascading through me. I gofirst to the only man that hasn't fucked me. He is ready for me, andhis cock is hard again. He asks if I can suck him while he spanks me,and you say--anything you want. So I begin to suck as the first blowlands on my tender ass. He tells me that I have to make him cum bythe time he reaches 43, or he will continue spanking till he cums. Isuck him hard and lick in time with the blows, until he is ready toburst. by #40, he grabs my head. At #41, he is holding my head and hestarts cumming as blows #42 and 43 land. I swallow every drop andlick him clean and then move on to the next guy. I look up and seethe other two guys. They have decided to do it at the same time. Asthey begin to spank me, they are also jacking off. With each blow, mypussy clenches as if searching for a cock. By the time they reach#40, I am crying and moaning. As they land the final blows, they cumall over my ass. I crawl on to the next, which is Gerald. He grabs myhair and just lays into the spanking. Since my ass is wet, the blowsreally sting like fire. I am crying loudly and so near to cumming. Hereaches #43 before I cum, and so I crawl on to Mistress LD. She hassomething different in mind though. She stands towards the front ofme so she is at the right angle. Then she begins to spank------my wetdripping pussy! Each blow sends wave after wave of orgasm coursingthrough my body! I can barely move when she finishes, but I manage tocrawl back to you. When I reach you, you do not make me beg, butimmediately throw me onto my back, telling each man to grab an arm orleg and stretch me wide. Then you tell Mistress LD to climb onto myface, but to lean forward, over my head, so he can watch me eat you.As I begin to lick her pussy, you reach up and grab the clamps chain.Pulling hard, you begin to suck my clit and I start cumming again andagain. As I continue to lick her, Mistress LD starts to cum also. Iam trying to move to force my cunt into your face, but the men won'tlet me. As she cums one final time, she slides to the side andcollapses onto the ground. You tell them to release me and youquickly flip me onto my stomach. Telling them to grab me again, youram your cock into my ass--grabbing my hair and pulling my head back.As you begin to ram it harder and faster, I am still cummingcontinuously and I start yelling," Oh yes Master Joe, fuck my assharder. Ohh God you are so good, just what this ass needs--OOOOO fuckme harder and faster Master!!! Fuck your Slut so hard OOOOOOOOOOGOD!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! Fuck me--fuck me!!!!!" "Tell me what you wantSlut!", you say. I scream," I need your cock ramming my pussy hardMaster--I want your cock busried deep in my pussy. OHH please MasterJoe, fuck my cunt Oh God it is good, but I need you in my cunt!!!!Please Master Joe!!!!!!!" Suddenly you flip me over and your cock isinstantly buried in my dripping pussy. Then you grab the chain inyour teeth and as you ram me, you pull on the chain. You are close tocumming and I am cumming so hard, all I can do isyell,"YYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" One final thrust and your hot cumspurts deep in my cunt. As I feel you cum, I have one final, mind-blowing orgasm and I pass out!When I finally come to, the strangers are gone and you three arecleaned up and relaxing. You have untied my breasts and taken off theclamps. I am lying where we finished--covered with cum and dirt! I amtotally satisfied for the time being. My cunt is throbbing and mynipples have a pleasing ache. As I try to stand, you order me tocrawl on my hands and knees to you. When I reach you, I lean down andkiss your feet. You smooth my hair and tell me I can speak freely--say whatever I want. "THANK YOU, Master Joe," I say, "for the mostwonderful birthday I have ever had. Thank you so much!!" And I startkissing your feet again. You answer, "You are welcome my little Slut.But there is one more surprise for you if my final condition is met."I look at you with surprise. "Yes Master, anything for you!", I say.You tell me, "The condition is that we ride home in my car, with theroof down and you standing up so everyone can see how much you lovebeing my Slut!" My eyes widen in shock. You have never made me exposemyself in public before! Meekly I say,"Yes Master, anything youwish." You smile and say, "Your reward is a bubble bath and a massagefrom me and freedom from serving me tomorrow, and a dvd of our funhere tonight." "What," I yell, and then "Sorry Master Joe." You tellme, "Tonight, it is ok Slut. I had a friend make a dvd of the entireevening. I taped the car ride to here and will do the same to home.He was here and taped everything else." I feel tears rolling down mycheeks, "Oh Master Joe, you are the best. I was just wishing that wecould remember this night forever. But I never thought it couldhappen." "You are most welcome, my Slut," you say, "You did very welltonight, I will even let you walk to the car." I stagger a little asI begin to walk, but by the time I reach the car, I am fine. Geraldand Mistress LD climb in back while you put the top down. I stand inthe passenger seat and hold on to the windsheild. You drive slowlyand we drop Mistress LD and Gerald at their cars. You drive evenslower and tell me to smile and wave at everyone we see. When wereach the house, you give me a bubble bath and check me carefully forany broken skin. Finding none, you give me a hot-oil massage and thenput me to bed.

No comments: